Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK vs LSU FINAL This thread is only for the Tubby Haters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figure it doens't matter if they win or lose your comments will be the same so you might as well go ahead and get started so here you go.

FINAL SCORE doesn't matter.

HAVE FUN!:Cheerlead
LSU by 10+
Not a prediction thread this is a thread to go ahead and complain about the game. Because it doesn't matter if they win or lose the same ole bunch will be complaining anyway so why not go ahead and start and just keep it in here so the rest of the true UK fans that stick with them through good and bad can stay in the real final thread when it happens. LOL
LSU by 23........ major butt whuppin' here.
Apparently you don't understand.
Tubby's not recruiting the quality players Kentucky is used to getting. Bring on Pat Riley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tubby Got all the talent in the world when he got the recruiting class with Crawford, Morris, and Rondo. He just can't coach the talent he has. I think he needs to get off of his defensive coaching and concentrate more on running the court hard. We have all the guards in the world and even our big men can run the court good. I say press, press, and press some more!
The players Tubby have do not fit the style of play Tub runs. UK has the talent. Just doesn't have the coach willing to change his philosophy to match what he puts on the floor and it's costing him bigtime. Just look at Tennessee for example. Bottom feeders last season and they have the exact same team back with a new coach and different philosophy on how to play the game. UT is fun to watch....run, gun, press, 110% hustle, sorta like UK was back under Pitino. Tubby ball is boring. akin to watching paint dry. Top recruits who want to showcase their talents are turning Tub down ( see Brandon Wright, Thaddeous Young, Tyler Hansbrough). No recruit wants to play Tubbyball.......that is, nobody who wants a chance to play in a final four and the championship game.