Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What do you call the ashland an russell game???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at the game an thought ashland was done till drew and tyler lit up a fire underneath the tomcats belt. But right when the fouls started pilling up and vanhooses dangerouse three made me believe the devils were gonna walk away with a win with 5.6 secs left in the game. But with a last min shot an a late one handed tip end sent the tomcats to their win. so what do you guys call the game a shocker or luck? :wash:
It was the luck of a slow clock start on the last play, but Ashland was due to win one against Russell, if they meet in Morehead, Blair wont be held to two points, the bigger floor works in Russells favor, and Russell will start a new winning streak against Ashland. Of course there is a very good chance that Ashland may not make it to Morehead
"knowitall" Wrote:It was the luck of a slow clock start on the last play, but Ashland was due to win one against Russell, if they meet in Morehead, Blair wont be held to two points, the bigger floor works in Russells favor, and Russell will start a new winning streak against Ashland. Of course there is a very good chance that Ashland may not make it to Morehead

Big Grin oh my oh my i am sorry i am sorry that the D did not try to rebound while drew skied over them ( not trying to start anything) but man russell an ashland is not all that we are hyped to be. :Hammer3: