Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Source: Brett Farve to Bears?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Chicago Bears' dire situation at quarterback hasn't pointed the club in the direction of future Hall of Famer Brett Favre, but a source familiar with the quarterback said Favre would listen if the Bears made a pitch.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/i...ars-called
He is almost as old as me, he needs to just stay retired.
^Come on Ville...lol. You know if they threw you a crap load of money, you'd give it a shot...lol.
LOL, I have changed my opinion on Favre. I'd now like to seem him go to the Bears. Then, all we need is for next year he goes and fills in for an injured Matt Stafford, and Favre will be able to go into the HOF with the entire NFC North sewn together in a single jersey!
^He's working on a KILLER Letterman's Jacket...lol!
Please God, let this happen.
I'm not going to watch Sportscenter for a month now. I liked Favre back before he was a media whore. Now I absolutely cannot stand him.
Please say it ain't so...
I love the old fart! But he needs to call it quits!
Brett Favre just needs to wrap it up...

And you can take that literally or figuratively.
OffTheHook Wrote:^Come on Ville...lol. You know if they threw you a crap load of money, you'd give it a shot...lol.
Oh yea I would, but he is just too old. He needs to go out as one of the best to ever play the game, not some old washed up has been, trying for a comeback. After all those years, he should have his barrel full, as far as money goes.
according to sources, the Bears said they have no interest in adding Brett Farve
I can see that. Why create the distractions
BEars not interested.
Costing themselves a Super Bowl.
I don't see this happening.
Just stay retired.. Your better days are done.