Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt vs. Wolfe 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
should be a good game but breathitt will win
Breathitt by 20+
This is usually a good one. I think, where is this one at?
if at wolfe should be a decently close game i would say within 10pts with breathitt winning. if at breathitt ill take them by 15+ in this one
I'll take Breathitt in this one close. May be some rust as this will be thier first regular season game.
Breathitt Co. - 61
Wolfe Co. - 49
Breathitt-58
Wolfe-50
Breathitt - 60
Wolfe - 46
I know Wolfe Co has had their team together and practicing longer. But to much size and to much skill for Breathitt, the bobcats will prevail and get their first win of the season. I watch a couple scrimmages of the bobcats this year and I have never seen a team improve as much as this team has. I know it is still early but I look for the bobcats to make deep run in the region and maybe a good shot at a region title. It been a long time since the bobcats has had this much talent on one team, the only thing is the 14th region is loaded with good teams, so it will be interresting in how this region will turn out. PCC would have to be the early favorite but after that it is up for grabs.

Bobcats-89
Wolves-75
i think it will be a close game and wolf county will lose by 15 more than likely