Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands district
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you think that if Pendleton county, Harrison county, and Holmes combined to form a team that they would be able to compete with highlands and cov cath?
Ya know...one of these days, the LORD will reach his finger down and reroute the mighty Ohio River.....and the Counties, Boone, Kenton and Campbell will then fall into the place in the great state of Ohio.....and all the people there will rejoice because their superior football will be included with the teams that are on THEIR level and they will have rejoined their brethren from which they have been seperated for so long....and the people south of the Ohio River will rejoice because because they no longer have to strive to such perfection and will be happy for the lost people of Ohio who once called themselves Kentuckians and had to suffer through the inferior Kentucky football and ALL will be good in the world. The LORD will smile upon this contentment of his children and say, "THIS IS GOOD".
Amen.
Confusednicker::worthy::thatsfunn
Oh papagrit, lol. I believe that thou hast begunst smiting the NKY football pride. Thine deeds hast placeth the scorn of thine NKY foes upon thou head. Thou hast thine prayers to delivereth.

(I am assuming that the previous post, as well as this one was intended with no harm :Thumbs: I had to summarize and outline 16 John Wesley semons for a class, so I may end up putting King's English into random posts.........therefore Big Grin )
LWC Wrote:Oh papagrit, lol. I believe that thou hast begunst smiting the NKY football pride. Thine deeds hast placeth the scorn of thine NKY foes upon thou head. Thou hast thine prayers to delivereth.

(I am assuming that the previous post, as well as this one was intended with no harm :Thumbs: I had to summarize and outline 16 John Wesley semons for a class, so I may end up putting King's English into random posts.........therefore Big Grin )

Verily:Thumbs:

It IS Sunday you know....:eyeroll::biggrin:
^ Whoops...LOL...I meant the day after Sunday...still a good day for a sermon. LOL
^ Always a good day for a sermon
WideRight05 Wrote:Do you think that if Pendleton county, Harrison county, and Holmes combined to form a team that they would be able to compete with highlands and cov cath?

No.