Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Marlins, Jose Reyes agree to 6-Year Deal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Marlins and Reyes have agreed to a six-year, $106MM deal, pending a physical, tweets Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports.

Reyes' deal does not include a no-trade clause, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports tweets.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2011/12/ma...-deal.html
Marlins have been active this post season, I like it
DANG! Was really hoping the Reds would get Reyes!
OffTheHook Wrote:DANG! Was really hoping the Reds would get Reyes!

Not worth that much, team really likes Zack Cozart.

My guess is Hanley Ramirez will end up playing either 3rd base or Center Field next season.
Anyone think Puljos follows?

Nice bank for Reyes.
Great pick-up for Miami. I have heard that Pujols could be headed there, as well.
^ They offered him 10-Year over $200MM dollar contract
They also signed former Ranger, CJ Wilson today. They have been very active this off season.
Where did the endless cash flow come from? I like it!
MVP2 Wrote:They also signed former Ranger, CJ Wilson today. They have been very active this off season.

you mean the Marlins signed Mark Buehrle not CJ Wilson. Wilson is on the verge of signing with the Angels. Marlins are out of running for Albert Puljos. Looks like he will be resigning with the Cardinals even tho he has offers from 2 different teams and one of them being the Chicago Cubs
^

Yeah, you are right. My bad, I seen where the Marlins offered CJ Wilson a 6 year deal. Wilson hasnt accepted yet. I hope he goes to the new look Marlins.
MVP2 Wrote:^

Yeah, you are right. My bad, I seen where the Marlins offered CJ Wilson a 6 year deal. Wilson hasnt accepted yet. I hope he goes to the new look Marlins.

from everything I can geather, Wilson prefers a 6-Year Contract which the Marlins are offering a 6-Year deal but he wants to play close to home and his home is in California which makes the Angels the leaders for his services

we're gonna have to wait to see who Puljos signs because he isn't gonna make a decision until the winter meetings are over with