Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs. Pburg 12/6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game for both..Rivalry game and two teams trying to get their first win...Predictions?
Paintsville
Prestonsburg by 5. Tight game. Pburg beat Phelps by 20. Phelps beat Paintsville by 2 i think ? Pburg in a tight one though.
Hopefully the tigers can rebound from a tough loss.
Changes need to be made bad
With Pburg or Paintsville?
Prestonsburg by 7
rockymt Wrote:Changes need to be made bad

Please...Do tell.
With who?
Paintsville
I played against both and I'm going with Prestonburg.More athletic and better shooters.
The way I look at it. This team still has a lot of learning and gelling ahead of it. As I recall last season. Paintsville beat SV by 20 in the All A and we ALL know who ended up winning the Region. Not saying that will happen. BUT, once this bunch gets used to each other and starts clicking as a TEAM. They Will be a tough out come Tourney Time!
Going with the home team P' Burg by five
^OK...lol. We're the home team.
:thatsfunn
Definately going to be a CAT fight. LOL. Since its at Paintsville, a team must be 20 points better to win at their place so I'll take P-burg by 2. :Clap::Cheerlead
I look for the Tigers to get in the win colum tomorrow night. GO TIGERS!
Big game for both squads....Both are looking for the first win....A Confident win for the winner and ""...for the losing team ....
^Definitely will be a hard fought contest!
will definately be an exciting matchup
Thoughts?
Tigers rebound from the Phelps loss.
i dont know much about these 2 teams but i belive presburg but 13