Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Broncos 35 - Vikings 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I'm officially on the Tebow bandwagon.
[HTML] C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
T. Tebow 10/15 202 13.5 2 0 149.3[/HTML]

149.3 QB rating??? WOW!!! that is legit!
^Good to have you aboard! He's amazing!
[HTML]Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER DEN MIN
SF 12:44 Willis Mcgahee -1 Yard Run, Tackled In Own End Zone
Drive info: 1 plays, -1 yds, 0:00
0 2
TD 5:50 Mario Haggan 16 Yard Interception Return (Matt Prater Kick is Good)
Drive info: 1 plays, 18 yds, 0:42
7 2
FG 1:29 Ryan Longwell 40 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 5 plays, 7 yds, 1:58
7 5
SECOND QUARTER DEN MIN
TD 3:40 Kyle Rudolph 19 Yard Pass From Christian Ponder (Ryan Longwell Kick is Good)
Drive info: 12 plays, 96 yds, 5:57
7 12
FG 0:03 Ryan Longwell 25 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 4 plays, 15 yds, 0:39
7 15
THIRD QUARTER DEN MIN
TD 11:24 Demaryius Thomas 21 Yard Pass From Tim Tebow (Matt Prater Kick is Good)
Drive info: 9 plays, 78 yds, 3:42
14 15
TD 3:22 Percy Harvin 52 Yard Pass From Christian Ponder (Ryan Longwell Kick is Good)
Drive info: 6 plays, 85 yds, 3:23
14 22
TD 3:03 Demaryius Thomas 41 Yard Pass From Tim Tebow (Matt Prater Kick is Good)
Drive info: 1 plays, 41 yds, 0:24
21 22
FOURTH QUARTER DEN MIN
TD 9:53 Percy Harvin 48 Yard Pass From Christian Ponder (Ryan Longwell Kick is Good)
Drive info: 4 plays, 77 yds, 1:36
21 29
TD 9:01 Willis Mcgahee 24 Yard Run (Tim Tebow Run For Two-Point Conversion is Good)
Drive info: 2 plays, 66 yds, 0:49
29 29
FG 3:10 Ryan Longwell 39 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 13 plays, 59 yds, 5:46
29 32
FG 1:38 Matt Prater 46 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 7 plays, 52 yds, 1:33
32 32
FG 0:02 Matt Prater 23 Yard Field Goal is Good
Drive info: 6 plays, 10 yds, 1:25
35 32[/HTML]
Tebow's going to be a really good quarterback. He has the ethic, the leadership ability, the positive attitude, I see no reason why he wouldn't be good.
WideRight05 Wrote:Tebow's going to be a really good quarterback. He has the ethic, the leadership ability, the positive attitude, I see no reason why he wouldn't be good.

You forgot one thing, he has GOD and plays for GOD and always praises the man above. He's an amazing person as well as athlete.
[HTML]Team Stat Comparison
DEN MIN
1st Downs 13 27
Passing 1st downs
7 17
Rushing 1st downs
6 6
1st downs from Penalties
0 4
3rd down efficiency
3-11 6-15
4th down efficiency
0-0 0-0
Total Plays 49 81
Total Yards 336 489
Passing 186 360
Comp-Att
10-15 30-48
Yards per pass
12.4 7.5
Rushing 150 129
Rushing Attempts
32 30
Yards per rush
4.7 4.3
Red Zone (Made-Att) 0-1 1-3
Penalties 8-73 6-54
Turnovers 2 3
Fumbles lost
2 1
Interceptions thrown
0 2
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 1 0
Possession 22:09 37:51
[/HTML]
Spud6 Wrote:You forgot one thing, he has GOD and plays for GOD and always praises the man above. He's an amazing person as well as athlete.

Yeah, that's pretty awesome, and what amazes me often with that how the media says "he only does it when he wins." Tebow really earned my respect with that when they lost to Bama in the SEC title game a couple years ago. The Bama players were doing the Gator Chomp and taunting Florida when they were well ahead late in the game (and note: I support neither Florida nor Alabama). Tebow got on the mic, in tears, and talked about how Alabama was the better team, and gave thanks to Jesus Christ and to God for everything. I respected Tebow long before that, but after seeing that happen after such a bad loss that would have put them in the title game had they won, he truly earned my respect. Hope he keeps this good work up, he is setting an excellent example for how someone should truly live.
I'm lovin how these Band Wagon "Commentaders" are starting to jump on board now.....LMAO!!!! How he has improved and his footwork and his "Calm Eyes"....OMG...They are killing me. He hasn't changed! He is the same as he always was! He is TEBOW.....A WINNER!!!!!
Notice that Merrill Hodge doesn't weigh in on the Tebow discussions anymore...
Dilfer did today and all I could was just giggle inside! Tebow is making these guys look STUPID!!!!
Im still not on the bandwagon.
That division is awful.
Tebow does it again!
Congrats to the Broncos!
Man Tebow is on a roll..

MVP2 commented on the play of the Bronco's as "The Skankco's" LOL
Ballers Wrote:Man Tebow is on a roll..

MVP2 commented on the play of the Bronco's as "The Skankco's" LOL

LOL, and that is what they are!
I was told to give this to you MVP2..

^

I'm fine with that , I'm on the Tebow bandwagon too.
Amazing person and athlete. He's just a winner. Real talk.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yeah, that's pretty awesome, and what amazes me often with that how the media says "he only does it when he wins." Tebow really earned my respect with that when they lost to Bama in the SEC title game a couple years ago. The Bama players were doing the Gator Chomp and taunting Florida when they were well ahead late in the game (and note: I support neither Florida nor Alabama). Tebow got on the mic, in tears, and talked about how Alabama was the better team, and gave thanks to Jesus Christ and to God for everything. I respected Tebow long before that, but after seeing that happen after such a bad loss that would have put them in the title game had they won, he truly earned my respect. Hope he keeps this good work up, he is setting an excellent example for how someone should truly live.
Almost everytime I have heard him speak, he mentions something about God.
TheRealVille Wrote:Almost everytime I have heard him speak, he mentions something about God.

Oh I agree, he does! It's the media and Tebow haters that deny that. He always gives glory to God, win, lose, or draw.