Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Music for my iPod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help, I'm looking for ways to get music on my iPod for free? I dion't want to do it illegally and was wondering is their a way you can get it for free for your iPod? Because iTunes is breaking me up. I'm a big music person and I like a lot of songs, but can't afford to get that many songs because the price. So is there a way to get it legally?
Find the song on youtube, post link, convert and save! Simple and quick way to get music. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
Isn't that illegal?
Spud6 Wrote:Isn't that illegal?

Well, yes. So is running 60 in a 55, but who doesn't do that? haha
Spud6 Wrote:I need help, I'm looking for ways to get music on my iPod for free? I dion't want to do it illegally and was wondering is their a way you can get it for free for your iPod? Because iTunes is breaking me up. I'm a big music person and I like a lot of songs, but can't afford to get that many songs because the price. So is there a way to get it legally?

Download as many songs as you want for that free month, then cancel it before it charges you.
All you have to do is enter your credit/debit info and cancel it before it starts to charge.
It legal and a really easy way to get free music.

Then if you ever wanna do it again, just get a new debit card and enter that number, or use your womans like i did the second time lol .
That doesn't sound safe and sounds way to easy. lol

Has anyone ever heard of Frostwire? What is that? Is that illegal?
Spud6 Wrote:That doesn't sound safe and sounds way to easy. lol

Its actually really safe and easy as your using a company who sales songs and there are no viruses at all.

As for the frostwire, every single "free" downloading site is illegal. lol.
Plus, theres always a risk for viruses on any of those sites.
The idea i gave you for rhapsody is just a quick fix to get a lot of songs on your ipod as its unlimited for like 15 bucks a month and you can cancel at anytime, so pretty much for 15 bucks you can fill you ipod full, then cancel.
Spud6 Wrote:That doesn't sound safe and sounds way to easy. lol

One time I tried to update Frostwire and my hard drive went poof. Use clients like that at your own risk.
Def wouldnt advise Frostwire at all, I use youtubetomp3.org myself. The idea RIUTG had is your best bet for doing it legally.
Legally lol.
Spud6 Wrote:I need help, I'm looking for ways to get music on my iPod for free? I dion't want to do it illegally and was wondering is their a way you can get it for free for your iPod? Because iTunes is breaking me up. I'm a big music person and I like a lot of songs, but can't afford to get that many songs because the price. So is there a way to get it legally?
Short answer, No. The only close way is what RIUTG said.
Thanks guys!