Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trolldom - Mt. Rushmore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, who do you have in your Mt. Rushmore????

[Image: tumblr_lm3tgv27zT1qcc8ul.jpg]
And who is the BEST.....[Image: internet_troll.jpg?w=700]
As of right now -

Wideleft01: Mean and lean in the football threads, he has hurt the feelings of many posters by constantly posting random stuff about how Highlands is great and everybody else is not. Does a great job of wrecking havoc in the threads. He could use some work, but I think he's worthy of being on here.

Dangerousdaneerfan: A true BGR legend. Still gets under the skin of many by rubbing in WVU's elite 8 win over Kentucky in 2010. Known to poke his head in, and quickly back out of threads - causing chaos among posters in the process.

Mr. Kimball: Although he hasn't been on in a while, he knew how to troll and get the job done right.

Stardust: Are you serious? Why Stardust? Doesn't he have every title on this site? If anything Stardust reminds me a little bit of myself. He's not a complete asshole like I am, but he is known to take sides with teams he has not supported before (Miami, Highlands), and often is labeled a "bandwagoner" by the people whose skin he gets under when he opposes their team.
You are too kind, but you are still an ASS!!!! Which, you wouldn't have it any other way:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:You are too kind, but you are still an ASS!!!! Which, you wouldn't have it any other way:biggrin:

You know I'm just too likable to hate. Big Grin
Stardust is anything but a troll.
DangerousDan is probably my favorite. His posts are hilarious, I love reading them. They always give me a good laugh.
^ Jarons, what happend to your signature
Stardust Wrote:^ Jarons, what happend to your signature
I tried to change it to one of my son's football pics, it would not upload. I just haven't taken the time to look for another.
Soo guys...who's your "troll" Mt. Rushmore?
Anyone who labels themselves a troll is a bad troll.
dangerousdan is my pick.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Anyone who labels themselves a troll is a bad troll.

Disagree!! Some people tend to take pride in their trolling.
WideRight05 Wrote:Disagree!! Some people tend to take pride in their trolling.
There is nothing about trolling for which one should feel pride. Most good websites weed out trolls for good reason. They drive away good members.
^ I'm not getting into a debate with you!

Thank the Lord we are on the same side of aisle in politics!
WideRight05 Wrote:Disagree!! Some people tend to take pride in their trolling.

I guess ill start taking pride in my shits.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I guess ill start taking pride in my shits.

Glad that you are finally taking pride in the effort to quit shitting in your pants all the time.
WideRight05 Wrote:Glad that you are finally taking pride in the effort to quit shitting in your pants all the time.

Me taking pride on shiting myself is like u trying to take pride in being as bad a troll as sparty.
But either way, you're still shitting yourself.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There is nothing about trolling for which one should feel pride. Most good websites weed out trolls for good reason. They drive away good members.

The Rules have changed and with it the great debates of the past! :worthy:
Just as our society, websites are becoming more tolerable in order to not discriminate :igiveup:
With that, the intelligence of a good fight have just :flush:

I ain't afraid of a good ole Hoot! And trolling has taken away some of our best arguments! But now, we have professional trolling instead of the good old "poking" that went on, and with it all debates have gone the route of garbage. Hoot, this is an instance where "the good old days" are probably gone forever:Sad04:
If were talking serious presidents, than id have to go with
Washington, Lincoln, FDR, and Reagan.

If were talking what id do.....

Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris, Sean Claude Van Dam, and Jesse Duke
Stardust Wrote:The Rules have changed and with it the great debates of the past! :worthy:
Just as our society, websites are becoming more tolerable in order to not discriminate :igiveup:
With that, the intelligence of a good fight have just :flush:

I ain't afraid of a good ole Hoot! And trolling has taken away some of our best arguments! But now, we have professional trolling instead of the good old "poking" that went on, and with it all debates have gone the route of garbage. Hoot, this is an instance where "the good old days" are probably gone forever:Sad04:

That's right!!! We don't want clean debates!

We want fights!! :redboxer::redboxer:
^ And we sure get them now!