Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark loses to Phelps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why is sc playing so bad???
What was the score??? I hope they just dont throw in the towel all together, they still have a tough game with JC next week. Don't get down Cards, you'll be just fine if you play your game.
the score was close i left the game early but it was a 4 or 5 point win
it was a 4 or 5 point win for phelps...brandon may didnt have his best night shooting the ball.
no they cant quit know....they have a good team when they are playing good..thaey have beat some good teams but lost to to many not so good teams that they should of beat.
no they cant give up now they have a big game next week...and they can win they have done it befor this year by 12 at sc
they cant quit now
this BY FAR the worst i have seen them play this year. Noone on the team was playing any kind of inspired basketball. Painful to watch really. The most boring high school game i have ever been to. Hope the cards get it straightened up for the tourny or they are going down.
I dont know what there going to have to do...they need a good few days of practice.... they have beat JC before by 12 at SC..but it seems like coach hammond doesnt know what to do when in a close game...i personly dont agree with anything he does...he thinks since jerry stackhouse dunked over him in collage that he is something big....i honestly think Harly Hammond could lead this team better thatn Hammond..well anyone could lead this team better
I cannot believe this if this is true....Ridiculous!
AHH whats the deal?
"corndog23" Wrote:this BY FAR the worst i have seen them play this year. Noone on the team was playing any kind of inspired basketball. Painful to watch really. The most boring high school game i have ever been to. Hope the cards get it straightened up for the tourny or they are going down.

I agree with everything you said, the effort was embarassing. I know atleast one kid who'll play more inspired at districts but he may be missing half his ass. I've never been more disappointed following a game.
Phelps is a pretty team (15-10 I think) especially at Phelps!
SC is a good team when they play...they would havea good chacne at winning tha 15th if they would play as a team....Brandon May needs to pass more...hes a good player but passing would help his team win a couple games....especially in tourney time..
"Bob Knight" Wrote:I agree with everything you said, the effort was embarassing. I know atleast one kid who'll play more inspired at districts but he may be missing half his ass. I've never been more disappointed following a game.

Every one of them better be playing more inspired basketball, or they will be going home early.
"SC_06" Wrote:I dont know what there going to have to do...they need a good few days of practice.... they have beat JC before by 12 at SC..but it seems like coach hammond doesnt know what to do when in a close game...i personly dont agree with anything he does...he thinks since jerry stackhouse dunked over him in collage that he is something big....i honestly think Harly Hammond could lead this team better thatn Hammond..well anyone could lead this team better

I agree with you 100% on your post.I stated this a month ago and everybody went crazy about it.I got several pm's and they wanted to linch me for making a statement about SC needing a new coach.Coach Hammonds is a super person ,but a bad coach.I'm not trying to start any crap I just want the Cards to have a chance to go all the way!!! :wenumber1
sc is a good team there is no way they should be playing this bad.They have enough talent to beat central next week and i think they should have beat p-ville earlier in the year but they do need to get it together.