Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 6A (Minus Trinity)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One thing we know about 6A, is that there are some good teams. That being said, Trinity is insanely good at both the national high school and the KY college level. Nobody came within miles of Trinity in 6A, everybody can agree that Trinity is #1, which is why I'm creating this thread, to get some debate on this. Who, other than Trinity, who do you think is the best overall team in 6A? Scott County played them well in the finals (better than most could!) Or do you think there was a good team in Trinity's side of the bracket that was held back because of Trinity's greatness?
I think Scott County, St. X, Manual, and Butler were on their own level this year in 6A, maybe even Boone County.
toussaints Wrote:I think Scott County, St. X, Manual, and Butler were on their own level this year in 6A, maybe even Boone County.

Agree with all them teams. The way Boone came on late in the year was immpressive. Would like to see St. X and Scott Co. play.
^ Yeah, that would be a great matchup. Scott County IMO is the third best team in the state. They are loaded, and even led early in the state finals against Trinity. St. X was a little down this year (by THEIR standards), but still was a very good team and would have given anybody not named Trinity a run for their money.
St. Xavier
I saw Boone County play in week 0...Ben Gangster is a heck of a player for the Rebels and has a legit name.
toussaints Wrote:I think Scott County, St. X, Manual, and Butler were on their own level this year in 6A, maybe even Boone County.

Well put.
StX can beat the rest of 6a
3) manual
4) Scott county
Out of all of them, I would say Scott County is the best. When they scored on Trinity first I was speechless. They came to play. IMO they are really good.

X is no slouch though!
X trailed trinity by 7 at half during the reg season game and most who watched the game would agree X should have led at half. Albeit it was a scrimmage I saw Central beat Scott Co .Plus Boone Co had Scott Co on the ropes.
Here are the schools I think would have beaten Scott co
1)Butler (forgot to mention them earlier)
2)ESPECIALLY ST X
3)Henderson
4)Manual
And if we included the lower classes
5a) bowling green ( of course )
John Hardin
4a) Highlands ( of course )
3a) Central ( if healthy )