Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central 73 - Prestonsburg 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Letcher Central looking good in this one!!

Congrats Cougars!!
Prestonsburg 7 11 10 12 40

Letcher Co. Central 19 20 20 14 73

Prestonsburg (0-1) -- Robinson 1, Jamerson 10, Bentley 5, Crisp 4, Shelton 2, Stapleton 12, Jarrell 4, Williams 2.

Letcher Co. Central (1-0) -- Johnson 17, Stewart 8, Ballou 22, M. Boggs 4, Gregory 7, Robinson 5, Kincer 2, Frazier 2, J. Boggs 2, Sexton 4.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1fX1JI8q9
Ballou led LCC with 22. Johnson had 17 along with his 1,000TH point. P-burg was led by Stapleton with 12 and Jamerson had 10.

Pburg shot 29% for the game.
LCC shot 43%.

LCC made 26 Ft's in a row to start game ended at 31-37 from the line.
Awesome!
UKisN1 Wrote:Ballou led LCC with 22. Johnson had 17 along with his 1,000TH point. P-burg was led by Stapleton with 12 and Jamerson had 10.

Pburg shot 29% for the game.
LCC shot 43%.

LCC made 26 Ft's in a row to start game ended at 31-37 from the line.

Did anybody foul out for Pburg?
LCC has a very strong team!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Did anybody foul out for Pburg?
No
Congrats to the Cougars on a big win. I thought Logan Johnson shot the ball well and Kendall Ballou played one of his best games ever. If this keeps up LCC will be hard to beat.
Good to see Jamerson in the box score. He must have just came out this week as he wasn't practicing or playing in the scrimmages. The Blackcats will be fine. Tough place to start out a season against a very good team.
Congratulations to Logan Johnson on scoring his 1,000th point and the win over Prestonsburg
Good win for Letcher. Sounds like they're really coming along. I remember when they were a complete joke.
Say what? A joke. When was that?
Irish#1 Wrote:Good to see Jamerson in the box score. He must have just came out this week as he wasn't practicing or playing in the scrimmages. The Blackcats will be fine. Tough place to start out a season against a very good team.

He had to get ten practices in before he could play, thats why he wasnt in the scrimmage.
WideRight05 Wrote:Good win for Letcher. Sounds like they're really coming along. I remember when they were a complete joke.

Just another "complete joke" from Northern Kentucky that is running their mouth when they do not know what they are talking about. Nothing new. Same old s@#t, different day.
I heard that there was some cool dunks in the JV game.
WideRight05 Wrote:Good win for Letcher. Sounds like they're really coming along. I remember when they were a complete joke.

Wow, lol...
Letcher does have a leaper on the jv squad. I think he had 2 dunks.

Freshman final was Letcher 58 - Pburg 44
Jv Final was Letcher 75 - P-burg 36
PHS Coach Wrote:Letcher does have a leaper on the jv squad. I think he had 2 dunks.

Freshman final was Letcher 58 - Pburg 44
Jv Final was Letcher 75 - P-burg 36

As I stated before. The most unexperienced staff in the state. Not taking anything away from LC but they shouldn't dominate P-burg the way the scores indicate they did. WAFJ. :igiveup:
LC is a very tough team with a deep bench