Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to Stardust on yet another milestone....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How did MY thread get off topic damn'it. This is supposed to be about me!!!! I could perma ban every one of you for taking this thread off topic and not talking about the Man of the Hour!

Let's get this back on track:biglmao:......

Oh, by the way....[Image: LikeButton.gif]
Stardust Wrote:How did MY thread get off topic damn'it. This is supposed to be about me!!!! I could perma ban every one of you for taking this thread off topic and not talking about the Man of the Hour!

Let's get this back on track:biglmao:......

Oh, by the way....[Image: LikeButton.gif]

:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Always leave it to Dusty to take it to a whole new level. lol
vundy33 Wrote:I swear to God, I will start breakin' heads if I'm not mentioned on the someone's list...

Hahahahah.

OMG Vundy. You're now a mod????????????? That's like making an outlaw a sheriff. ...what's the world coming to? :insane::yikes:
Congrats Dusty
When I saw that Vundy33 was a moderator, I had strange thoughts of Young Guns and Tombstone, lol.
LWC Wrote:When I saw that Vundy33 was a moderator, I had strange thoughts of Young Guns and Tombstone, lol.

I hope King Kong Vundy knows were just joking. Congrats to you too Vundy.
Wideright...

I think a perfect thread for you right before the football season starts next year is:

"Who is the King of the Mountains?"

Then proceed to explain how it is Belfry and Hazard and it isn't even close for the next tier down.

Bell County, Harlan County, Johnson Central, and Breathitt County fans may very well threaten your life. I think most of those schools would rather be #1 in the Mountain Top 10 then win a State Title half the time.

Use State Championship appearances and statewide relevance over the past decade as your primary grounds of argument.
I heard my name....Someone say troll?
GOD...His head just keeps getting bigger and bigger...lol.
Good to know that SD is so liked.
Stardust has 56,213 posts(by the time I type this it probably will be over 57K though Big Grin).

Of those he has 765 posts that were "liked" a total of 1056 times.

1 out of every 73.5 posts earns a like

That dapper wordsmith EKUAlum05, OTOH, has 7461 posts with 170 of those being "liked" a total of 340 times. That handsome fellow gets a "liked" post 1 out of every 44 posts. He also averages a cool 2 likes per "liked post" as opposed to Dusty's 1.4 average.

In other words:
Stardust= JJ Jude
EKU= Anthony Wales

Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Stardust has 56,213 posts(by the time I type this it probably will be over 57K though Big Grin).

Of those he has 765 posts that were "liked" a total of 1056 times.

1 out of every 73.5 posts earns a like

That dapper wordsmith EKUAlum05, OTOH, has 7461 posts with 170 of those being "liked" a total of 340 times. That handsome fellow gets a "liked" post 1 out of every 44 posts. He also averages a cool 2 likes per "liked post" as opposed to Dusty's 1.4 average.

In other words:
Stardust= JJ Jude
EKU= Anthony Wales

Big Grin

I will gladly hand the title of "most liked" title to EKU:notworthy

Oh how times have changed for ole Dusty EKU. Do you remember those early days when Dusty was the Most Despised member that this site had ever seen! The votes would have been an overwhelming 99% of the membership to ban Dusty for LIFE!!! Confusedhh:
Stardust Wrote:I will gladly hand the title of "most liked" title to EKU:notworthy

Oh how times have changed for ole Dusty EKU. Do you remember those early days when Dusty was the Most Despised member that this site had ever seen! The votes would have been an overwhelming 99% of the membership to ban Dusty for LIFE!!! Confusedhh:

You were an outsider for sure with your geography, respect for women's sports, and use of proper grammar.

It was like those old Pace Picante Sauce commercials.

"They say he is from Northern Kentucky...."
"NORTHERN KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:You were an outsider for sure with your geography, respect for women's sports, and use of proper grammar.

It was like those old Pace Picante Sauce commercials.

"They say he is from Northern Kentucky...."
"NORTHERN KENTUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET A ROPE!"

LOL, that's for damn sure! You ought to hear me now, I actually talk with a twang now.....:biggrin:
Stardust Wrote:I will gladly hand the title of "most liked" title to EKU:notworthy

Stardust, you tell is like it is, but you're too likable to want banned!

I'm sure everyone's glad you weren't banned now. Heck there should be a separate page on here in your honor!
Pages: 1 2