Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 58, East Ridge 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hard fought game by both sides, seems JC wanted it more though.

Coleman played a hard game for East ridge, with 19(?) points.
If anyone has any stats, feel free to post them.
Good Win for the Eagles Congrats!!
East Ridge had 3 shots at the end of the game that would of won it but they just didnt go down.. It was a hard fought game.
For east ridge-
Coleman 21 pts
Mullins 15
Congrats to the Eagles going to the reservation and stealing one.
Congrats JC sounds like it was a fun game
I was listening to the game on the Radio, and I heard the announcer go:

"Denny Paul has called a time out, and his kids came out onto the floor, and it looks like he has came up with a plan for them"

at that point, I knew it was over Sad
Congrats to JC. This was a very exciting game, even though my team lost I am still very proud of them, they played better tonight than I've seen them play in a while. JC is a very talented team I am not familiar with any of their players except Jamie M., but from what I seen tonight #40 and #1 (i believe) are some very talented players. Congrats again JC and ER get ready for Pikeville on Wed. If you play Wed. like you played tonight then you won't have anything to worry about.
"Cameron Crazy" Wrote:I was listening to the game on the Radio, and I heard the announcer go:

"Denny Paul has called a time out, and his kids came out onto the floor, and it looks like he has came up with a plan for them"

at that point, I knew it was over Sad
Thats funny:Wave:
Congratulations Eagles!
Warriors, you played hard tonight and have NOTHING to be ashamed of!! The last quarter of the game was the best I've seen you play in a LONG time!! I agree with 'Warrior Fan' if you play Wednesday like you did tonight....it'll be a great WIN!!
Way to hang in there ER. Let's see more hussle like that Wednesday! Good luck.
Congratulations JC.
Nice win for the Eagles. CONGRATS.
Good Game JC..

Mullins went off with the threes tonight he hit about 5 or 6.

The Warriors should have won this game they had 3 chances.. A three which was missed, a lay-up which was missed, and 1 more lay-up that was missed as they clock ran out...
I was really on the edge of my seat in this game.
Congrats JC
Congrats JC
Good job JC
Congrats JC
Mullins and Coleman had a great night.
They are only Juniors as well.
Nice Win
congrats to JC