Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Your Top 3 Dream Cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your top 3 dream cars? Im not talking bentleys or porshces, or slow stuff, im talking about the pure muscle cars that this country made so well.

1. 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS (or id even take a 396 in it)

2. 1969 Z 28 Camaro Small Block 302, 320 Horses Stock. (There puttin more horses in the v6's now lol, but its still a legend.)

3. 1967 Shelby GT 500 (Eleanor, one of Americas true muscle cars)

Sleeper: 442 Oldsmobile. (What an engine, thats all that needs to be said)
Number 3

1961 Corvair

There was the pesky, model-wide oil leak that could not seem to be fixed. And the heating system that (just occasionally) filled the driver and passenger areas with toxic fumes. Also, the single-piece steering column was known to (just every now and then) impale drivers during a head-on collision. Like the Volkswagen Beetle, the Corvair had its engine in the rear. Unlike that more successful and time-honored VW, the Corvair's rear-engine design caused it to spin out with virtually no effort to do so. But the Corvair's major legacy remains the fact that it spurred Ralph Nader to call out General Motors in his book Unsafe at Any Speed.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMJhCUWDaMGLitEBre7fh...rOxPpRusJQ]
Number 2
1979 Chevy Chevette

Had one of these in High School, open the driver side door one day and it fell off. The door pins were installed wrong and fell out

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvXYtrqhwA_-_pFLIq6e9...MmR3aa0Diy]
Number 1
1985 Yugo

Built in Soviet-bloc Yugoslavia. Interestingly, in a car where "carpet" was listed as a standard feature, the Yugo had a rear-window defroster — reportedly to keep your hands warm while you pushed it. The engines went ka-blooey, the electrical system — such as it was — would sizzle, and things would just fall off. Yugo. Or not.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI83rA303XmBQ0V_WC9OK...lO9tiPxOOD]
OK so sometimes my dreams turn into nightmares
:biglmao::Wave:
Stardust Wrote:[Image: 1977+trans+am.jpg]

Trans Am
ok Bandit
Stardust Wrote:[Image: 1969-chevrolet-nova.jpg]

Nova
kind of noticing a TV/movie theme here
^ You are a smart feller with your Eagle education.... LOL / j/k
[IMG]http://http://www.musclecarreport.com/article_images/A%20'69%20SSRS%20Camaro/_2PK6008.JPG[/IMG]
The Trans-Am is a scary awesome car.
Boss 302 Mustang.

I think these are the 1970 one.
Ford is bringing it back, here is the 2012 Boss Mustang:
Stardust Wrote:^ You are a smart feller with your Eagle education.... LOL / j/k
CovCath Education thank you very much:Clap: I just hang out in Eagle land
1. Dodge Viper
2. Dodge Viper
3. Dodge Viper
1. 1970 Plymouth Superbird
2. 2011 Ferrari California
3. 2011 Lamborghini Reventon
OffTheHook...Ive never been a big mustang fan, but that saleen is sick.
^Pure AMERICAN MUSCLE baby!!!!!!
OffTheHook Wrote:^Pure AMERICAN MUSCLE baby!!!!!!

Is there any other kind of muscle?
nky Wrote:Number 3

1961 Corvair

There was the pesky, model-wide oil leak that could not seem to be fixed. And the heating system that (just occasionally) filled the driver and passenger areas with toxic fumes. Also, the single-piece steering column was known to (just every now and then) impale drivers during a head-on collision. Like the Volkswagen Beetle, the Corvair had its engine in the rear. Unlike that more successful and time-honored VW, the Corvair's rear-engine design caused it to spin out with virtually no effort to do so. But the Corvair's major legacy remains the fact that it spurred Ralph Nader to call out General Motors in his book Unsafe at Any Speed.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMJhCUWDaMGLitEBre7fh...rOxPpRusJQ]

I remember this car in an old Bevis and Butthead episode.
I know it says cars but I like SUV's too.

Dodge Durango: Custom

http://images.automotive.com/cob/factory..._rear2.jpg
Last but not least..

Audi R8: Custom

http://www.trackmania-carpark.com/images...Custom.jpg
Two...
[Image: ferrari-enzo-doors-open-front-view-thumbnail.jpg]

Sorry I just seen where you said muscle cars only..
Pages: 1 2