Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week 0 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When it is known I am looking to see which, if any of these teams will be playing at home.

As I am already trying to find a game one in Kentucky to take in(if you guys start a week before we do again)

Green Up County
Raceland
Ashland
Dayton
Newport

Thanks in Advance
Add
Mason County
Lewis County
Are all of these teams combining to play Highlands?
WideRight05 Wrote:Are all of these teams combining to play Highlands?

I thought he was naming the areas Mueller visited this week to recruit a few kids for next season. Wink
^ You're thinking of Fairview. They're the best recruiting team this state has seen in a long time...

Nate McPeek = John Calipari
WideRight05 Wrote:^ You're thinking of Fairview. They're the best recruiting team this state has seen in a long time...

Nate McPeek = John Calipari

:Thumbs: wrong part of the state
You know what, I'll go along with you. Let's say we recruit. Ok.

Tell me who in their right minds would want athletes from EKY.
Besides Fairview.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:When it is known I am looking to see which, if any of these teams will be playing at home.

As I am already trying to find a game one in Kentucky to take in(if you guys start a week before we do again)

Green Up County
Raceland
Ashland
Dayton
Newport

Thanks in Advance

i beleive dayton play in the grant county bowl
Aw, come on down I-71 and watch Trinity host Brentwood Academy on my birthday, August 17, aka Week Zero.
Campbell County will be at Covington Catholic
WideRight05 Wrote:You know what, I'll go along with you. Let's say we recruit. Ok.

Tell me who in their right minds would want athletes from EKY.

Hazards east kentucky athletes beat the piss outta mayfield just sayin.
Breathitt County will be @ Estill County on Aug. 17th
thsrocks Wrote:Aw, come on down I-71 and watch Trinity host Brentwood Academy on my birthday, August 17, aka Week Zero.
That's going to be a really good one to watch.
I will keep it in mind.
I will be doing a game report on it as I did with the Greenup/Pike Central game that I posted on here.
I looked to see if anyone read it, and there were a few who did.:thatsfunn
My brother wants to go see Boone COUNTY WEEK ZERO, so if anyone has their week zero game could you post who and where?