Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LWC's Changes HIS Avatar......Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time since the day I joined, I changed my avatar. I had to find a way to put my username in the picture, just so people would not be too confused.

Please do not think that I am calling myself the dove, or in a more pneumatological way calling myself the Holy Spirit. I AM NOT GOD! I am just a common man.
I have been a member for two years. First avatar change in 730 days! To put it in perspective, Zaga_fan has changed his twice in the last 24 hours, lol. Wink
I think I could get used to this lol it don't seem right at first but it will rub off on me
^lol. It's like your wife/husband dying their hair red after being a life-long blonde: it may be a good look but you cannot stop blinking your eyes and trying to wake up, lol.
^
Until you change this i will consider calling you the "dove" from now on lol.
I honeslty believe you could have went a little manlier in your choice :biggrin:
You do know that this won't help in convincing the people that thought you were a woman, right?
TheRealVille Wrote:You do know that this won't help in convincing the people that thought you were a woman, right?

LOL, my first comment was EXACTLY going to be this. As usual, RealVille beats me to the punch:Thumbs:
LWC Wrote:I have been a member for two years. First avatar change in 730 days! To put it in perspective, Zaga_fan has changed his twice in the last 24 hours, lol. Wink

I have changed it once in 24 hours lol
Some of us embrace change
Speaking of change, I think it's time for me to change mine.
Amateurs

Pick an avatar and stick with it. I havent changed mine since I first used it... I was sweating bullets when I took an avatar bet on the Belfry/Breathitt game. Speaking of which, if anyone sees DSRFan I am still waiting for OH Napier to give me and Belfry a shout out on one o his youtube videos.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Amateurs

Pick an avatar and stick with it. I havent changed mine since I first used it... I was sweating bullets when I took an avatar bet on the Belfry/Breathitt game. Speaking of which, if anyone sees DSRFan I am still waiting for OH Napier to give me and Belfry a shout out on one o his youtube videos.

He gave an ex-girlfriend of mine a shoutout once.. No lie lol..
Finally!!!
I like the new avatar brother...
:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap: