Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oldham County 68 - East Ridge 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Roland Wierwille Classic at Berea College.

Any thoughts?
will this game be on the radio or be live streaming ?
This should be a good test for E. Ridge. I will take E. Ridge by 3.
Should be a really good game. Oldham County is picked to win, Kerry smith is talented and so is the other guard. Also Oldham's big man can shoot for a 6'6 post player so this will be very interesting game. Can't wait to see results a big test for ER.
were can i watch or listen to this game at
ttt
East Ridge 54-50
do you kno if this game will be on the radio
East Ridge 60
Oldham Co 53
Er 56
OC 43
yes this will be a better game . Better than Grundy , but dog Grundy gave ER a good game seeing Grundy isn't even in the top 100 in Virginia . But Oldem might give em a good game . They did lose their guns in Blake and the Sims boy . But this will show what Oldy has this year also . But ER's test is coming . We won't say who yet Confusedhh: their coming .
East Ridge by 7
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:yes this will be a better game . Better than Grundy , but dog Grundy gave ER a good game seeing Grundy isn't even in the top 100 in Virginia . But Oldem might give em a good game . They did lose their guns in Blake and the Sims boy . But this will show what Oldy has this year also . But ER's test is coming . We won't say who yet Confusedhh: their coming .

Yeah the 59th will be later in the season, nobody else is worth time.
yep all you'all in the 59th r equal .:rockon::argue::thatsfunn
the worse thing about ER ball is they can't deffend baseline .:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Worst thing about Betsy Layne is they don't teach you English
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:yep all you'all in the 59th r equal .:rockon::argue::thatsfunn

bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:the worse thing about ER ball is they can't deffend baseline .:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

Dude, what are you talking about? I knew Betsy Layne has mostly ugly girls, and the few beautiful ones are nucking futs, but damn, do they not have English classes?

Why do you feel the need to troll an ER thread? You're not even rivals. Only thing I can think of is fear...or at the least, anxiety because you know it's not going to be an easy game when the time does come. Don't even try to deny it dude, it's obvious.
any word on the final score
Not sure of final score, but er lost by 10.
I was at the game and from what i see er doesnt have nuttin to worry about..
They might of lost by 11 but the game was closer then what the score says.
Oldhin county is the best team that east ridge has on there schedule...
All i have to say is erhs is a big contender this year.
I was at Berea College yesterday to watch alot of games. ER just killed themselves with turnovers and from the Free throw stripe. I don't know the exact stats but I bet they missed 20 plus free throws and only lost by 9. It was a sloppy game in the 2nd half but ER had spurts where they looked really good. Oldham County is a very solid team and my prediction to win the 8th region again this year. ER led this game the entire first half, where they were up 10 at one point. Foul trouble really hurt ER, the big kid got this 5th foul with about 4 minutes to go in the 4th quarter by taunting a kid after he dunked on him. He has alot of growing up to do but if they can mesh and keep getting better then they have potential to win the 15th. The freshman Johnny Miller had another off shooting night and was in foul trouble as well. Not sure the name, but #12, Thacker maybe, for ER played very hard and can be a factor this season. The Wolter kid had a horrible game overall with at least 7-10 turnovers, but he is extremely quick. It will be an exciting year in the 15th this year..Good luck to all teams!!
I've looked everywhere for a score on this game and can't find one
I'm jsut glad we have boys that can get tothe rim and dunkface people...

And those who posted above me, thanks alot for your input and info!!
I'm talking to players trying to get the final score. I'll have it up soon.
Final Score was Oldham County 68 East Ridge 57...ER was winning by 1 at halftime. Great and exciting game to watch for the most part!!
Congrats Oldham, great team..

The Boys from ER, especially Ray Kasongo, are going to be goooood this year.

Don't have many stats for the game as of right now besides Ray Kasongo's and Tony Wolter's.

Kasongo -- 14 points, 5 blocks, 2 steals
Wolter -- 15 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal **

Kids are getting a ton of letters, talking to coaches, offers..going to be a good season for the Warriors and the region as a whole!
Tough loss for ER.

Congrats Oldham!
Oldham County is solid very balanced ..... should do well in the 8th region!
ER is @Central on Tuesday, I believe.
Er does play @pcc dec.6..
going to be very intresting game.
Pcc is young but with alot of talent...
Pcc coach has been scouting erhs..he was at grundy and at kcc sports complex watching his competition..
Im looking for miller to get his touch back and er wins by 22..but will be a very good 1st half
Pages: 1 2