Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Collins @ Shelby and North Oldham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday night Collins at cross town rival- Shelby County.
Saturday night Collins at North Oldham-- 8th region preseason 2 and 3

Thoughts?
Collins should beat Shelby by 30 or more. They are so much bigger and quicker than Shelby. I think they will be able to beat North Oldham as well but it should be a close one. North Oldham will likely try to slow down the tempo because I don't think they can run with Collins. 6'8" center Brian Stone should be able to contain Rowan down low and if they can slow down Levitch they should get the win.
Collins over Shelby Co. by ONLY 18? What happened last night? I thought Collins would destroy Shelby by more than 18.
Zonaboy Wrote:Collins over Shelby Co. by ONLY 18? What happened last night? I thought Collins would destroy Shelby by more than 18.

I did too. Shelby played very well in the first half and hardly missed a shot and the Titans played bad defense and didn't take advantage of their size. In the second half they finally started throwing the ball down low creating lots of easy layups leading by 22 or more most of the 4th quarter.