Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 67 Grundy, VA 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any info east ridge-grundy, va score
Final

East Ridge 67-52
thanks
East Ridge

Tony Wolter - 18 points

Ray Kasongo - 17 points

Johnny Miller - 16 points

Hayden Mullins - 8 points

Kory Thacker - 4 points

Christian Hagy - 2 points

Dillon Adkins - 2 points
Grundy

Travis Lester - 14 points

Ben Rife - 13 points

Codi Church - 10 points

Dillon O'Quinn - 7 points

Tyler stacy - 6 points

CJ Ratliff - 2 points
Ray played good along with Miller and Mullins...
But the wolter kid either needs to become a sg or needs to learn how to be a true point guard...
The kid is good but he doesnt like running plays from what i seen.
great job tonight warriors!! #go tribe
Everyone in Kentucky can now be at ease with how great East Ridge WAS going to be. They are a average team in Virginia and below average team in Kentucky. Grundy is terrible. ER has no clue how to get the ball to the big guy. If he gets the ball it is by a rebound. The 2 Canadians will be a problem to keep playing in all games. They #5 has a serious attitude. #24 does what he wants and the young coach is clueless. This is just an unbias update.
unc#1 Wrote:Everyone in Kentucky can now be at ease with how great East Ridge WAS going to be. They are a average team in Virginia and below average team in Kentucky. Grundy is terrible. ER has no clue how to get the ball to the big guy. If he gets the ball it is by a rebound. The 2 Canadians will be a problem to keep playing in all games. They #5 has a serious attitude. #24 does what he wants and the young coach is clueless. This is just an unbias update.

A reminder to you this was their first real game and Grundy is not terrible who gets on here and tells a bunch of kids playing a "game" they are terrible. I was there and #5 does not have an attitude he actually hugged the kids from the other team after the game yeah he got emotional what kid dosen't in the heat of the game if they care. The comment on #24 is also false he looked like he was taking the coaches comments just fine to me, oh yeah by the way who won in the end a W is a W. Preston is a new coach with a totally new team and surrounding lets see you get out from behind your computer and do a better job.