Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Gas Prices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CLICK THIS LINK for the lowest gas prices in Kentucky. At present time, Pikeville has the 2nd lowest and Paintsville the 2nd highest....go figure??

HERE'S THE LINK for gasoline prices nationwide.

CLICK THIS LINK to find the price of gas in your home town. Just type in the zip in option #2.
Nice ppost but both are the same link
That sucks Paintsville is almost always lower than pikeville!!
Check again Batpuff.....I fixed the link.
Gas war in Pikeville though :thumb:
Beef Wrote:Gas war in Pikeville though :thumb:

Post us a casualty count, Beef..........:Hammer3:
I'm sure it's close to atleast on gone...if not more. (No joke)
The Food City at Town Mountain that has the second lowest gas prices listed on there always has had good prices on gas. They used to run a thing that every Tuesday or something that all grades of gas were the same price which was pretty cool.
i just filled up for 2.17 a gallon in p-burg
TNT Mart on US 23 in Johnson County gas was 2.13, 2.18, 2.23 today and in Louisa plus was 2.33 and in Fort Gay WV. plus was 2.32 per gallon.
gas in paintsville is back down to 2.12 -2.14 everywhere i've seen.... YAY hopefully it goes on down!
$2.08 in West Liberty
BP at Millard has it for 1.97
1.97 and 1.98 was the prices Monday around Pikeville/Millard.
I loved it.
HERE'S ANOTHER LINK for gas prices I got in my e-mail today from a friend. Shows you where the stations are located. Just type in your zip.
Paintsville went down to 2.13 because Texaco said they were tired of their customers getting gouged.