Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Finals Champion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whos it gonna be?
L.A. picks up someone before the deadline and makes a run
Sacramento Kings

Seriously, Miami.
Heat: 66-0
Stardust Wrote:Heat: 66-0

I can actually see that happening. But then losing in the playoffs.
Short season will be good for my old Spurs!!

Taking Spurs
Celtics!!!
Los Angeles.....

Clippers
Who do you think? Pretty easy - Miami Heat duh!
Is it finally LeBrons time?
Yeah its lebrons time! the next 8 years the heat go undefeated!
I can hear Skip Bayless now, "Yeah Lebron got a ring but it was in a shortened season, win one in a REAL season" lol.
^ Would not care what Skip says Smile
Love Skip. Him and I seem to dislike the same athletes.
If the Lakers don't win it, I'd love to see the Thunder. They're really young and missing a piece or two though.
Only a fool would leave Cleveland and Minnesota off this list.
WideRight05 Wrote:Only a fool would leave Cleveland and Minnesota off this list.

????

They are both terrible..
Aslan Wrote:Is it finally LeBrons time?

I think this is the year..
People can rant on about how he doesn't have one yet..
But eventually he will..
Last years choke is inexcusable for a player of his quality though. Lebron fans have to admit that. If not, y'all are truly lost to the dark side.
Aslan Wrote:Last years choke is inexcusable for a player of his quality though. Lebron fans have to admit that. If not, y'all are truly lost to the dark side.

I guess I can say I'm a Lebron fan....

If Lebron Choked then Wade Choked as well....
Oh please. I'm even going to argue with you on that. You already know how ridiculous that statement was.
Aslan Wrote:Last years choke is inexcusable for a player of his quality though. Lebron fans have to admit that. If not, y'all are truly lost to the dark side.

[SIZE="4"]Lebron, You are the GREATEST[/SIZE]
[Image: 1.jpg]
Nice.
It's more wide open than Lindsay Lohan's legs. I don't know who to pick at this point.

Right now I do say LeBron wins the title....and then he turns off his video game.
I'm going with my Bulls! With the talk about D Howard. Dangerous!
"I let my game do all of the talking & I got away from that. That’s what I lost last year." - LeBron James.
ekff Wrote:I guess I can say I'm a Lebron fan....

If Lebron Choked then Wade Choked as well....

PLease run into a wall and come back and try that again.
Bulls are missing a piece or two, as are the Thunder, Lakers have a new coach, Mavericks could have a title hangover, Celtics and Spurs could be past their time. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I believe the Miami Heat will win the NBA title.
Hopefully Miami, or the Thunder.
LeBron has a chance, assuming none of his teammates pork his mom and he doesn't get mad and quit.
Pages: 1 2