Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Shirts Available Soon! Place Your Order!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The BGR shirts will be available for purchase by this evening or the weekend and can be to you by district tournament times depending on where you live! This will be a great way to support BGR! :Cheerlead

We will have prices listed in this thread this evening for the shirt below (white, sizes s-xl): (there will be additional charges for sizes xxl+)

If anyone has questions please PM me. You will be able to place your order via PM as soon as prices are up. As of right now we can accept PAYPAL. If you are near our area and we get extra shirts made we will also be able to accept cash/money orders. NO PERSONAL CHECKS AT THIS TIME.
I'm going to be at the district tournament when P-burg plays SF so if you wanna bring mine to the game then I'll meet you guys there and give ya some cash, plus some extra dough for donation purposes.
I wish I didnt have to bowl this tuesday but its the mens city tournament and I have to bowl in pikeville and I cannot get out of it, which sucks....but yea I will take one as well along with some extra cash to help out....
I can't wait to get mine as well, I will order as soon as prices go up.
I defntally want one period! So just let me know and if it isn't too much i can use paypal and pay with my debit card.
Could you guys possible get those in black...........if so they would be great cause i always ruin white......
OU_Bruiser Wrote:Could you guys possible get those in black...........if so they would be great cause i always ruin white......

It may take a while longer, not sure, but I know they will be available in black as well. I know I saw it wrote somewhere, that's what I'm waiting on.
i would love to have one but i agree i would rather have black or anything but white

the shirts look kick *ss
White brings out the color in my eyes. :AngelPray Smile
BCF4L Wrote:White brings out the color in my eyes. :AngelPray Smile

And more importantly...doesn't show baby spit-up as bad!:baby:
Pirate Pal Wrote:And more importantly...doesn't show baby spit-up as bad!:baby:
Smile :thumb: