Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs Jaysean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it is about time that credit is given to all the players at Perry Central. I think people should jump on the Beverly band wagon and let Jaysean go. Perry Central has talent and it doesn't need to be over shawdowed by some unknown quantity and speculations. Season is underway and Perry Centra'ls players don't need the added distraction of what could be. Best of Luck Coach Hatcher.
I'm pretty sure EVERYONE is on the Braxton Beverly bandwagon.
However, I would rather have two superstars instead of one.
It isn't like they play the same position.
Let's get them on the floor together.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm pretty sure EVERYONE is on the Braxton Beverly bandwagon.
However, I would rather have two superstars instead of one.
It isn't like they play the same position.
Let's get them on the floor together.

^ This. Perry Central is good right now. If Jaysean gets to play, we will be better. If Jaysean gets to play, teams won't be able to focus all their attention on Braxton, which happened a few times last year. I think this thread can only stir trouble, even though I imagine that was not the intention.
Why let him go? He's going to improve your ball squad!
I would love to see him on the floor with PCC. I believe they will be very good with him.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:^ This. Perry Central is good right now. If Jaysean gets to play, we will be better. If Jaysean gets to play, teams won't be able to focus all their attention on Braxton, which happened a few times last year. I think this thread can only stir trouble, even though I imagine that was not the intention.
No intent to stir trouble, just trying to point out the fact that we should support what we have and not spend time and effort on what could be.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:No intent to stir trouble, just trying to point out the fact that we should support what we have and not spend time and effort on what could be.

We "have" a D-1 player walking the halls right now.
^ Any potential to transfer
JMO, but I'm not getting a good feeling about the kid playing ball at PCC anytime soon.
Stardust Wrote:^ Any potential to transfer

The kid transferred in this year at the start of the school year and hasn't been ruled on yet. I wouldn't see him transferring after waiting this long.
He only has a semester of school left before he graduates.
^agree. He will wait til the ruling comes and then make the decision thats best for him. I wish him the best, he is a great kid with great talent. Just dont know why its so hard for khsaa to let him play. If they have reason to rule him ineligible then do it, but from what i hear they have NO reason at this point. So do whats right and let him play. Khsaa is suppose to help kids and do what is fair. Im not sure they always do whats in the best interest of the kid, but whats best for political gains.....
They have already rulled him ineligible. He appealed it. They are in no hurry as their ruling is not going to change. If they were going to reverse the earlier decision, they would go ahead and do it not put it off until January.

As for Beverly being d-1. There is not a lot room out there for 5'10" gaurds that do not jump well. He is going to be a really good player, but he better grow a lot and improve his jumping to get a shot at d-1. I do not foresee him getting much bigger as he is really developed for an 8th grader.
"I would hope that we would embrace who we are, not who we are not"

Coach Norman Dale
Hoosiers
jed Wrote:They have already rulled him ineligible. He appealed it. They are in no hurry as their ruling is not going to change. If they were going to reverse the earlier decision, they would go ahead and do it not put it off until January.

As for Beverly being d-1. There is not a lot room out there for 5'10" gaurds that do not jump well. He is going to be a really good player, but he better grow a lot and improve his jumping to get a shot at d-1. I do not foresee him getting much bigger as he is really developed for an 8th grader.

You sound like you work there and know the inside scoop, lol. Who said anything about january??? They will rule on him next week, prob early next week. To much going on this weekend.

As for beverly being D1, no one said that. Zaga said we have a D1 player walking the halls at PCC, i think he is talking about PAIGE. Beverly is still in gradeschool.
jed Wrote:They have already rulled him ineligible. He appealed it. They are in no hurry as their ruling is not going to change. If they were going to reverse the earlier decision, they would go ahead and do it not put it off until January.

The judge already recommended the ineligible ruling to be overturned.
We're just awaiting the final decision.
No one that posts on here has any idea what they are going to say because they've made such a good case of doing things that don't make sense.
Traditional logic doesn't apply here.

And no need to bring up Beverly...
as I said we had a D1 player walking the halls.
I didn't say that RW Combs did.
But since you brought it up...
Beverly will still get bigger.
He could try to get on the Tate Cox/Zach Davis program if need be.
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:No intent to stir trouble, just trying to point out the fact that we should support what we have and not spend time and effort on what could be.

LOL! How is PCC not supporting what they have and focusing it all on Jaysean? Come on man..the rest of the team is in no shortage of support.
I just don't get the use of threads like this.
Go Dores.
Its hard combing threw these threads and getting any facts period.

Correct me if im wrong...

The KHSAA ruled him ineligible.
It was appealed.
The judge in the case said it should be overturned and were waiting on a final ruling?

Is that correct?
Look I'm as big of a Braxton fan as the next guy BUT.. I know what Jaysean can do. Jaysean can take Perry Central from a top 20 team to maybe a top 5-8 team in the state. But the point is that Braxton does need help. Dalton is a pretty good player but not a big time gamer.

I picked Perry to win the region before Jaysean but with Jaysean Perry will have bigger goals. If Jaysean gets to play and Perry can get a draw to stay away from Trinity or Scott/Catholic something special could happen.
:lame:Are you kidding me. I hope your a Knott Co. fan because no loyal fan would even think this let alone post it. someone needs to grow up.:insane:
UK2aday Wrote::lame:Are you kidding me. I hope your a Knott Co. fan because no loyal fan would even think this let alone post it. someone needs to grow up.:insane:
L o L
Aslan Wrote:I just don't get the use of threads like this.
Go Dores.

They should make an official Jaysean Paige thread and put it in the sticky section. lol.
zaga_fan Wrote:L o L

Can't take em' anywhere...
zaga_fan Wrote:The judge already recommended the ineligible ruling to be overturned.
We're just awaiting the final decision.
No one that posts on here has any idea what they are going to say because they've made such a good case of doing things that don't make sense.
Traditional logic doesn't apply here.

And no need to bring up Beverly...
as I said we had a D1 player walking the halls.
I didn't say that RW Combs did.
But since you brought it up...
Beverly will still get bigger.
He could try to get on the Tate Cox/Zach Davis program if need be.

Well that has fixed it, LOL...
Do you think his mother would have taken the "job" if she knew he was still waiting for eligibility? This is absurd! You all know the job was invented so that he would get supposed "exposure" in Kentucky that apparently NYS was incapable of giving him. Maybe it was about NYS's more challenging graduation requirements that perhaps he was in jeopardy of not meeting. In any case, the waiting continues.
Irish Wrote:Do you think his mother would have taken the "job" if she knew he was still waiting for eligibility? This is absurd! You all know the job was invented so that he would get supposed "exposure" in Kentucky that apparently NYS was incapable of giving him. Maybe it was about NYS's more challenging graduation requirements that perhaps he was in jeopardy of not meeting. In any case, the waiting continues.

She told me that's what was in the job description.
when are they suppose to sign off and let the kid play?
i dont think perry is doing so great in the region right know because they barley bet powell and powell only better jackson city buy 4, and cordia bet jackson city by 42 and i think cordia could bet perry central
Strikeout King Wrote:when are they suppose to sign off and let the kid play?

Who the hell even knows anymore, the crooked ass KHSAA is dragging their feet on this one.
sportsman1 Wrote:i dont think perry is doing so great in the region right know because they barley bet powell and powell only better jackson city buy 4, and cordia bet jackson city by 42 and i think cordia could bet perry central

I believe I'm speaking for everyone....what???
Pages: 1 2