Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dug this up on Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ah, it brings back memories!

[YOUTUBE="UK VS WVU 2011"]uE1t09dtMDU[/YOUTUBE]

Deandre Liggins talking trash in the handshake line made it so much better Smile
stupid video won't embed
If someone could explain to me why this stuff embeds sometimes and sometimes it doesn't I would appreciate it Smile
Moderator fail
zaga_fan Wrote:If someone could explain to me why this stuff embeds sometimes and sometimes it doesn't I would appreciate it Smile

Does the same thing for me but never happens to guys like Stardust.
At least I get to brag about beating UK to go to the Final Four. For UK fans, it was just another Big Dance win.
Liggins FTW eat birds WV.
zaga_fan Wrote:If someone could explain to me why this stuff embeds sometimes and sometimes it doesn't I would appreciate it Smile

I can never embed ESPN videos but can always get it to work with YouTube and Yahoo!Sports.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:At least I get to brag about beating UK to go to the Final Four. For UK fans, it was just another Big Dance win.

UK beat WVU and went on to the Final Four.
It all comes out in the wash.
Ballers Wrote:Liggins FTW eat birds WV.

Ah, aren't you a Baylor fan??? You Bear fans will find out very soon what kinds of coaches Huggy and Holgy are. :ChairHit: