Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wolfe County 70 - Lee County 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Wolfe County. Any stats?
It was a good game, great atmosphere!! The game could have gone either way in my opinion! Its always a great game when these two teams get together but, Denniston and Conway proved to be too much for the Bobcats this time around. I have a good feeling about the Bobcats this year and expect them to be right back in the District Championship game again!!

Congrats on the win Wolves!
McCameraMan Wrote:Congrats Wolfe County. Any stats?

It was finally called in. Here is the line score.

Wolfe Co. 16 20 11 23 70

Lee Co. 12 16 12 27 67

Wolfe Co. (1-0) -- Denniston 23, Hayes 8, Graham 1, Creech 6, Conway 24, Dunn 8.

Lee (0-1) -- Baker 16, Mays 5, Marshall 8, Cornelius 4, Cox 4, Gilbert 17, Gabbard 7, Evans 6.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...z1f9naEc9n
One of the better earlier season match-ups in the 14th. Both Teams will get better as the season goes along. :Clap:
Sounds like it was a heck of ball game. Denniston and Conway can ball, that's for sure.
Congrats Wolfe Co
congrats wolfe, sounds like it was an awesome game. ive seen lee play an know they dont have much size down low an i know the big kid from wolfe is out for an injury. but did wolfe have any other size down low? was it a game full of guards out on the floor?
Sounds like one of the better ballgames in the 14th opening week. Congrats Wolfe.
Denniston is the man..
I went and watched this game and have to say it was a battle.It went both ways but in the end Lee County just didnt have the size to compete with Wolfe County. Congrats to Wolfe and I look forward to watching Danny Wright take his Lee County team far in the 56th district. :Thumbs:
theonetheonly10 Wrote:I went and watched this game and have to say it was a battle.It went both ways but in the end Lee County just didnt have the size to compete with Wolfe County. Congrats to Wolfe and I look forward to watching Danny Wright take his Lee County team far in the 56th district. :Thumbs:

Thanks for the kind words sir! I am sure that both these teams will do great in their respective districts and I can't wait for the rematch with Wolfe at the end of the regular season!