Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tidbits (various sites)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-- Just to clear something up, there are two 'cryptic' videos airing on RAW. One is obviously for Kane's return around the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. The other is for Chris Jericho as long as they can work out a deal. As of last week, a deal had not been reached but WWE was very confident one would be soon. The Undertaker is not expected back until shortly before or at WrestleMania 28.

-- Hulk Hogan praised Garett Bischoff's efforts to improve this morning, while also taking a shot at his peers.

Hogan tweeted, "Taping again in Orlando, Garrett seems to have found the magic. I only hope it rubs off on some of the other numbskulls."

-- In an update on Matt Hardy being released from jail, he was released yesterday afternoon after we believe his bail was reduced and then posted. He spent the Thanksgiving holiday behind bars and has a court hearing for a second DWI charge tomorrow. He's got a rough few weeks ahead with numerous court dates, some for felony charges.

-- Mick Foley is set to appear at the December 17th WWE Supershow in Long Island, New York. The current line-up is as follows:

WWE Title Match: CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. John Cena w/ Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee
World Heavyweight Title Match: Mark Henry vs. Big Show

-- Following the success of the Greatest Rivalries - Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart video release, WWE has a second volume highlighting Steve Austin vs. The Rock tentatively scheduled.

-- WWE officials have been discussing turning World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry babyface again. Sources expect the turn to happen sooner than later. As noted before, Vince McMahon also has plans to turn R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth’s turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.
-- WWE officials have been discussing turning World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry babyface again. Sources expect the turn to happen sooner than later. As noted before, Vince McMahon also has plans to turn R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth’s turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.[/QUOTE]

I wish they would leave his character the way it is. IMO he makes a better heel. He my favorite active wrestler.
^ I agree 100%. Don't change what is working! Now, with that said, if they keep Henry in this strong heel roll, he will continue to win the fans over. I would rather see them let Henry go the route of Stone Cold. Let him continue to be the Monster and it the fans decide they want to cheer the Monster, then let them cheer him. But don't change anything about his persona!
WWE is just plain dumb anymore and don't have a clue how to run things. You change someone from a face to heel or a heel to face and your already wanting to change them back? LEAVE THEM BE FOR AWHILE. There's no sense is changing someone you just changed a month ago
Yeah, let's bring back Sexual Chocolate.

Please, keep him as a heel.
^I want to see a foot birthed this time, lol.
Strikeout King Wrote:WWE is just plain dumb anymore and don't have a clue how to run things. You change someone from a face to heel or a heel to face and your already wanting to change them back? LEAVE THEM BE FOR AWHILE. There's no sense is changing someone you just changed a month ago

Well, I'm not sure I agree with that. Usually the WWE does a great job of doing what the fans want. In this one, I honestly believe it is the fans turning Henry, not the WWE! The WWE will give the fans what they want.
J-Rod Wrote:Yeah, let's bring back Sexual Chocolate.

Please, keep him as a heel.

HAHA same thing I was thinking! Sexual Chocolate was a joke.

STAY HEEL HENRY!!!!