Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Took Some Time Away From BGR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the first time I've been on in almost two months, and a lot has happened around BGR here lately it looks like. One- We had someone learn about drinking and posting. Whatever admin that was abusing their ability to keep giving him drinks is a prink lol Two- Ballers is having a hard time and I wish you the best of luck buddy. It's probably best you found out now then later. Three- Stardust post some of the most random threads. SD likes his post padding. Four- Zaga is all for Gay Pride. I'm sure he and his partner Travis Tritt discussed this. Five- LWC has thoughts of changing his avatar. I couldn't imagine him without it.
Gawd, It was so much NICER while you were away!!!!:biggrin:
LOL!! Glad to see ya back!!
lol...it's all been good in dis hood.
Zaga's and Dusty's killed me. lol.
Buddy, good to have you back.
lol, I have heard that from most people. Good to have you back.
^ Really, what about that thread that said you "..hope that Moron never shows his stupid avatar again...."

j/k LOL
I think my BGR vacation lasted longer then a Kardashian marriage
^Oh snap!!!! hahaha
HawksRule Wrote:I think my BGR vacation lasted longer then a Kardashian marriage

OMG...That's a nice one!!!! Glad to see ya back.
Stardust Wrote:^ Really, what about that thread that said you "..hope that Moron never shows his stupid avatar again...."

j/k LOL

Me or MisterPerfect?
LWC Wrote:Me or MisterPerfect?

Spud6 now lol
Oh hey...
Spud6 Wrote:^Oh snap!!!! hahaha

How have I been here for 2 years and never saw you before? I looked through your posts and you have posted often lately. I guess I could not see the forest for the trees. Learn something/someone new-to-me everyday.
LWC Wrote:How have I been here for 2 years and never saw you before? I looked through your posts and you have posted often lately. I guess I could not see the forest for the trees. Learn something/someone new-to-me everyday.

LWC that's MisterPerfect. He changed his name lol
Wait, you were gone? :biggrin:

Glad to have ya back buddy.
LWC is being sarcastic...I think. haha.
Welcome back HawksRule.
Spud6 Wrote:^Oh snap!!!! hahaha

Oh SNAP!!!!:igiveup:
Haha, confused you all.
Boys its good to be back but only if SD would take a break from it. The man must have no life outside of BGR. lol
Ah, come on you know your my pal.

I wondered what happened to ya.