Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (11) Xavier @ (20) Vanderbilt 11/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this will be an awesome game...on at 7pm tonight, ESPN2
This will be a great game! Jenkins will have 25 or more though as Vandy wins by 8. 72-64
I'm predicting a defensive battle for the most part...both teams can lock it down.

Vandy 63
Xavier 60
vundy33 Wrote:I'm predicting a defensive battle for the most part...both teams can lock it down.

Vandy 63
Xavier 60

Thats true! I dont see Vandy loosing again at home this soon though. and Jenkins is a Balla! Really like this kids game
Xavier's 1st real test of the season, I've been impressed with their depth more than anything. I like Xavier by 4, very close game.
^ X is the little choo-choo that could. If Vandy could lose, I like the Muskies to be the ones to do it. A Chris Mack team will be prepared for the Vandy floor.
Game is tied, 66 all, in OT!
Xavier won it!

82 - 70
Vandy needs to get ALOT tougher all around. Xavier is a scrappy, take your lunch money type of team, but Vandy had this game won with 4 minutes to go.

By the way, Tu Holloway might be the best point guard in the country
Stardust Wrote:^ X is the little choo-choo that could. If Vandy could lose, I like the Muskies to be the ones to do it. A Chris Mack team will be prepared for the Vandy floor.

Tu Holloway - Nuff Said!