Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 'Piper's Pit' To Open RAW This Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following is from WWE.com:

WWE.com has just confirmed that Monday's WWE Raw SuperShow will kick off with a special presentation of WWE Hall of Famer "Rowdy" Roddy Piper's always inflammatory Piper's Pit.

The Rowdy One's guest? None other than John Cena.

The site of some of WWE's most infamous moments, including Andre the Giant's betrayal of Hulk Hogan and the "Coconut Shot Heard ''Round the World," Piper's Pit is home to controversy, so expect serious fireworks when the Cenation leader settles in with the Scotsman. Rest assured, somewhere The Rock will be watching.
Sweet!
I'm happy.
Wasn't too bad.
^ I taped it, give me updates???
Dusty, after Piper's Pit, just turn it off, lol.
LWC Wrote:Dusty, after Piper's Pit, just turn it off, lol.

He may want to see a coward attack a poor defenseless man (Mark Henry). I hope Mark Henry gets revenge tonight.
Raw was pretty good last night, one of the best in recent memory.
OK, you guys have me really excited to watch it..... Sad
J-Rod Wrote:Raw was pretty good last night, one of the best in recent memory.

Really? You are free to your opinion, but what was pretty good about it? I will give you Piper's Pit and to a certain degree, the main event. The Daniel Bryan spot was weird, the Divas match had all the divas that CANT wrestle (Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Eve, etc...), Twitter-talk, lame story around the main-event (wont spoil it) etc....
Ok, Piper's Pit was amazing. I mean for the first time I'm years I'm actually looking forward to seeing how John Cena comes out from all this, heel turn could be in motion.

The Miz, I didn't like this segment much...mostly cause they kinda made him look bad by having him run away from a one legged John Morrison. Then just cuts a post match promo and I just can't take him serious, he doesn't look evil.

The Diva's match, you mentioned they had the divas that didn't have the talent...however I disagree with that, they are pushing Alicia Fox hard right now and I've seen her for awhile and when they give her a chance....she's really good wrestling wise. Everyone else (Kelly Kelly, The Bellas) I agree, not much talented.

Dolph Ziggler/Randy Orton, very good match...I've been a critic of Orton's for awhile, I'm not a big fan of his...but I give him props lately cause he's been putting over alot of the younger guys, like Rhodes and then last night he put over Ziggler.

The Daniel Bryan segment was Michael Cole was good because he buried Cole, Cole has buried Bryan ever since he started with the company...it was a good way to give Bryan some babyface heat.

However it was even better when Mark Henry came out...it was simple and it was basic, and it has me hyped to see their World Heavyweight Championship match on tonight's Smackdown.

Zack Ryder won.

No Triple H or Kevin Nash...

CM Punk/Alberto Del Rio...it was a good match, I kinda felt that it was a little slow in the beginning, but picked up right at the end. I kinda don't wanna see a rematch at TLC, but it's probably gonna happen.

I would give the show overall a solid B, lacked the action...but made up for just the way it was booked.
^Okay, I agree on the B-grade.

Quote:Dolph Ziggler/Randy Orton, very good match...I've been a critic of Orton's for awhile, I'm not a big fan of his...but I give him props lately cause he's been putting over alot of the younger guys, like Rhodes and then last night he put over Ziggler.

Super-agree with the above quote of yours. Ziggler gained some credibility with it, even though I would have liked a LITTLE more of a clean finish. Maybe not have a no-interference, no-questions, no-doubt better-man win, but let Wade do his thing allowing Dolph to get the upper hand and win with the momentum. Ziggler w/Vickie is a favorite of mine.