Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt County 76 Owsley County 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
The owls played a whole lot better than they did earlier in the season....Breathitt just had the advantages and they are a really good team, and a force to be reckon with..
good job to both teams....owsley played a great game that second half...
Congrats to Breathitt. Also congrats to Owsley for not letting Breathitt blow them away! Smile
Congrats Breathitt
"Tek32" Wrote:Congrats to Breathitt. Also congrats to Owsley for not letting Breathitt blow them away! Smile

LOL
I will give Owsley an A for affort. They made a good run at them and I beleive Owsley out scored Breathitt the 3rd ending. But you got to do that all 4 endings don't ya! One or Two players can't do it all by there self, you have to have five. Hopoefully Owsley will be together come Districts. Congrats to Breathitt and to Cole for her 32 points on her last home game.
I think that Owsley did a very good job. They only got beat by 26 points, and that isn't a terrible for a game against Breathitt. I think Owsley showed them that they came for buisness and they weren't going to give up. Great Job Owsley County for your hard work and efforts. Congrats Collette for your 32 points at ur last home game!
Congrats
"owls_r_#1" Wrote:I think that Owsley did a very good job. They only got beat by 26 points, and that isn't a terrible for a game against Breathitt. I think Owsley showed them that they came for buisness and they weren't going to give up. Great Job Owsley County for your hard work and efforts. Congrats Collette for your 32 points at ur last home game!

Are you serious? Breathitt is good no doubt but 26 points better? I don't think so.