Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins @ Knott Co. Feb. 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everybody think? I think if Jenkins shows up it could be a real good game but if they don't i'd say it could get ugly real early. But I'm taking Jenkins by 6.
Knott Co. by 6
Will be very interesting. The press from K.C.C. scares me though as a Jenkins fan. Could get UGLY if Jenkins doesn't take care of the ball!
KCC 78
Jenkins 67
Jenkins has had a week and a half layoff and I think it could hurt them. They need a solid performance with district getting ready to start up!
Jenkins is better than anybody expect i think there a good group of young men .. even though i have to take the pats by 12
Knott is on a 5 game winning streak right now and I think it is going to continue to roll on, they are playing very good basketball right now so i'll take Knott by 10...but goodluck to both teams
Yes i agree, im taking Knott on this one! After i watched them agianst letcher they are definatly a runner for region! Their ball club is on a 5 game win streak including wins agianst PCC,LCC,Owsley,& Breathitt twice. Im guessing knott-73, Jenkins-58! Or better for Knott!!! :Thumbs:
Knott is just to much on this one! There a good basketball team, i mean a true runner for region! there on a 5 game win streak agianst PCC,LCC,Owsley,Breathitt twice! There a good team if not in the top 1-2 teams. Im taking Knott bye 14!!
I take knott by 20 or more ...go pats
I take Knott by 25