Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coaching changes and their possible replacements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cincinnati head coach Butch Jones along with Houston's Mike Sumlin and Boise State's Chris Peterson are some of the top targets for head coaching vacancies coming up this offseason. Who are some other current coaches (Urban Meyer , Butch Davis, and Mike Leach don't count) expected to be picked by bigger college football programs?

Illinois and Ole Miss are already looking for a new coach and it's expected that UCLA, UNC, Arizona State, Penn State, and Washington St. will be looking for new head coaches.
Kansas is looking for a new coach
I wouldn't be surprised if Tennessee hasn't already begun a search as well.

Man it's wrong but that makes me happy.
They would have to give Dooley a five million buyout. I don't see him getting the boot just yet.
UCLA will be looking for a new coach after the season is over
Arizona State is open
Yeah I saw UCLA and Arizona State opening up after both teams had high expectations in the Pac 12. I know UCLA is in the title game, but that's only because USC is on probation and can't play in it.
Texas A&M is now open, it's expected that Sumlin from Houston will take it, but we'll see.
Arkansas State may be ,but hope not,this could be there best year ever under 1st year head coach Hugh Freeze,there 9-2 and with a with over Troy on sat will be 10-2 and and win in the godaddy.com bowl would mean best year ever, and thers numerous schools that very interested in him and his staff..
cougarpride08 Wrote:They would have to give Dooley a five million buyout. I don't see him getting the boot just yet.

I could see it.
Hell, they spend more money on recruiting every year then anyone else in the country at over 2 million dollars.
And look what that has given them....

Its not that they dont have the things they need to set up a great football team, its that Dooley was there at the right time and has failed miserably.
I wouldnt even take him over Joker, and id rather us quit football than keep Joker.
toussaints Wrote:Texas A&M is now open, it's expected that Sumlin from Houston will take it, but we'll see.

A&M would be a great place to Sumlin
A&M better get them the best coach money can buy and the best players money can buy in order to compete with the SEC big guns.