Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gallatin County @ Collins 11/29
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collins will host Gallatin County to start out the 2011/2012 season.

Who do you think will win?
Has Collins' football player return? I heard their ftball team got beat.
Without the football players--no subs-- Collins by 14. With ftball players, 20 plus. Center Brian Stone-6'7"= should have a field day, Desmond Marshall 20 plus points, and Ralphie Stone-double double- points and assists. Collins 73, Gallatin 48.
Zonaboy Wrote:Has Collins' football player return? I heard their ftball team got beat.
Without the football players--no subs-- Collins by 14. With ftball players, 20 plus. Center Brian Stone-6'7"= should have a field day, Desmond Marshall 20 plus points, and Ralphie Stone-double double- points and assists. Collins 73, Gallatin 48.

Yes the football team lost but I doubt they will play because they haven't practiced at all. They will be fine without the football players though. They have height, lots of speed and athleticism, and good shooters. It should be a great year for the Titans.
Zonaboy Wrote:Has Collins' football player return? I heard their ftball team got beat.

I think the Titans will fall. Dont underestimate Jon Jones and and his Wildcats. :please:
gcbballdad Wrote:I think the Titans will fall. Dont underestimate Jon Jones and and his Wildcats. :please:

I wouldn't underestimate Coach Gaither and his Titans either.