Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Congrats to the EKU and WKU football teams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I must say, im impressed with both EKU and WKU this year.
EKU fell just short of beating James Madison Saturday in the first round and WKU is going to a bowl game after getting beat like they stole something the last two year.

In a year here our state sucked at football at two major colleges, you two schools have picked it up.
Congrats also to the fans of these team like Westy and Sdub who root for these teams like its a religion.
Good job guys.
Thanks RunItUpTheGut. I guess it was a successful season for EKU, but I wanted to see the Colonels get at least one playoff win and build on it for next year.

I hate to say it and I'm not trying to be a jerk but a WKU win hurts about as bad as an EKU loss. I hate those guys and I honestly don't see how anybody can like those Goattoppers. I just don't understand it. Their success has taken away a lot of the happiness I would normally feel this year.
^
lol nice. Im an alum of EKU, i know its hard.
EKU will be back. Im ready for next season. I think we will have a team that can make a run in the playoffs.
Im glad that EKU has started recruiting more and more mountain players.
Im really excited to see wat the Watkins kid from Corbin can do oer the next couple of years.
I have to say that I am very impressed with the Hilltoppers as well. It was quite an accomplishment to go from everyone's punching bag to a 7 win bowl bound team!!:Thumbs:
Congrats to all KY teams.
Go Colonels!