Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark-56 vs Buckhorn-55 (Fast Lane Classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Sheldon Clark.

Matt Day-16pts (only 3 in the 1st)

BJ Moore-25pts

Justin Johnson-12pts

Congrats Cards.
Moore hit the game winning shot with 24 secs left. Day had the ball in his hands with a few secs left in the game, drove to the goal but missed the shot.
Wow! Wanted to catch this game so badly! Are you there MVP2?
^It was on WYMT. The Perry and Rowan Game is on WYMT right now.
OffTheHook Wrote:^It was on WYMT. The Perry and Rowan Game is on WYMT right now.

I can't. I'm watching my Tigers! lol
People can rank these kids all they want but the best player in Eastern Ky was wearing number 24 for SC in this game.
^

Moore is a very good player. He is a scorer for sure, not the best shooter but if you need a bucket #24 for SC can get you one, and he showed that tonight in this game.
^Prolly done him some good to take last season off. His heart is there this season and you can tell by his presence on the court.
johnson and moore deff. lead the cardinals in my eyes. but have some good help with chase kirk and parsley
moore is deff. the best shooter who elses you think it would be ?
MVP2 Wrote:^

Moore is a very good player. He is a scorer for sure, not the best shooter but if you need a bucket #24 for SC can get you one, and he showed that tonight in this game.
Does SC have any kind of bench this year?
::Famous:: Wrote:Does SC have any kind of bench this year?

Yes the Rice kid (FROSH) and the 7th grader (name slips my mind), gave good mins tonight.
Great win for Cards, Moore is maybe the best clutch player in the 15th region and the 7th grader James hit a couple of big shots.:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
OffTheHook Wrote:Yes the Rice kid (FROSH) and the 7th grader (name slips my mind), gave good mins tonight.

Dylan James is the 7th grader. He's possibly the best shooter on the team.
^Thanks. I knew his name, it just slipped my mind for some reason.
SC is gonna be tough to beat this year for sure.
Good Job Sheldon Clark, are they anyway we can watch the game now?
I'm gonna say that this is gonna be one of the Toughest 57th Tourneys in a while to get out of.
Where is Tyler Lafferty now?
^Graduated.
The james kid will be a good player.
Congrats SC
OffTheHook Wrote:I'm gonna say that this is gonna be one of the Toughest 57th Tourneys in a while to get out of.

I agree. It's gonna be very competitive this year!