Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Alabama 42 - (24) Auburn 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Trent Richardson = Heisman!!
^ He's a beast
^ Agreed. I love watching him do his TRAIN interpretation as he drags tacklers like they are box cars
In Updike's famous tree-killing words, "Roll Damn Tide".
He had the perfect stiffarm for his heisman photo.
Richardson played like he wanted that Heisman trophy today.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:He had the perfect stiffarm for his heisman photo.

Yes he did!!
Trent the Train Richardson made Auburn's defense look like a peewee team trying to tackle a big kid
Well, with this win, Alabama just punched their ticket to the National Championship game!!
Defense played lights out and pitched a shutout. A fumble by AJ that Auburn recovered for a touchdown and a kickoff return to start the second half kept this one from being 42-0. Trent Richardson is the best player in the country, bar none, and I still like our chances WHEN matched up with LSU again. The good guys just bashed Auburn on both sides of the ball, and it was fun to watch Big Grin
Next stop, the national championship. ROLL TIDE!
Time for Bama to sit, and wait.
Hopefully the BCS does the right thing and so do the coaches by voting and put these to together in a rematch.

BY FAR the best two teams in the country. LSU/Bama
Richardson is a beast!
I am a die-hard Auburn fan and even I can admit that Alabama was the better team they should have beaten LSU earlier this season and I am looking forward to a rematch in about a months time.