Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia-75 Lawrence County -56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Khalil Williams lead the team with about 30
How did the they look as a team?
Pretty decent they had some flaws tho...put up 30 in the first quarter tho lol. Good running team.
The lions just ran this team to death. And the Hudson kid had 3 huge dunks one being a nasty and one on some poor kid lol. But the lions looked like they were in great shape and surprisingly Rhodes went 11 DEEP!!!Who in sams Hell would have thought that lol. But imo they can only go 8 deep without losing anything on the floor.
Good running team
Congrats Cordia. I cant wait to see them in action.
Lawrence County was also 0-28 last year.
^ And your point is?lol Not like anyone said it was a good win or anything.
good win for the lions, they still got a long road ahead of them though
whoha Wrote:^ And your point is?lol Not like anyone said it was a good win or anything.

LOL... 0-28 thats my point..
^Ok then the outcome is right where it should have been. Could have been a lot worse if Rhodes wanted it to be. Score after first qt. was 30-10. Rest of the game the bench basically played.
whoha Wrote:^Ok then the outcome is right where it should have been. Could have been a lot worse if Rhodes wanted it to be. Score after first qt. was 30-10. Rest of the game the bench basically played.

Why say this?
^just the truth. Any coach with respect would have benched the starters after being up 30 to 10. Agreed?
KHSAA12 Wrote:^just the truth. Any coach with respect would have benched the starters after being up 30 to 10. Agreed?

Exactly. Wasn't saying it to be cocky k360. Its just the starters played prolly a total of 4 mins after the first quarter.
KHSAA12 Wrote:^just the truth. Any coach with respect would have benched the starters after being up 30 to 10. Agreed?

How early was it in the game? I'm sorry, first game of the season, I'm not benching my starters for a game when its my job to get them prepared for the next game. I understand sportsmanship, but there is also a responsibility to your team to get them prepared in the early part of the season. You get yourself prepared by playing together against other competition. It this was the 4th quarter, then yes, you start benching. But absolutely not until the 4th quarter, especially in November!

Didn't Lawrence make a comeback and tie the game?
^yea, late in the second. I agree with you though stardust. With it being the first scrimmage with all players able to play I would have definitely played the starters and the 6 and 7 man alot more. Jv played a lot mins in this game. Which i guess is good in the long run.
I think it's safe to say that Cordia is now a top 5 team.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think it's safe to say that Cordia is now a top 5 team.

L o L
Ballers Wrote:L o L

And not the mountain top 10
not the examiner top 10

the intergalactic top 10
^ you the man zaga.