Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bryan Station 65 - Betsy Layne 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BL keeps impressing me.BL led this game untill 5 minutes to go. Looked like they got tired.
BL keeps impressing me.BL led this game untill 5 minutes to go. Looked like they got tired.
I'd agree, this was a heck of a showing
I got to go to this game. I have to say,BL did impress me at times. I think Newsome is a good player, but seems to me like he was a step behind. Spencer done well off the bench. They were hurting rebounding, but I think when Hamilton comes back they will be fine. Coach Newsome needs to play the best players, dont go to his old ways!JMO
I agree BL could rebound better..
Give the boys down the Lane time to gel around the end of DEC or mid Jan and they will be tough to handle . BL has the coach to gel this team .
Most teams they play in this region will not be as tall and athletic asBryan Station was. I think Betsy Layne will hold their own or better with most teams they play. I thought BL's quickness and speed matched theirs.They didn't have any fast breaks to speak of. I believe Betsy Layne will have a very good and exciting year. Their shooting will improve and their fast breaks worked very well. Good Luck, Bobcats.
I thought Larry Morton was in this game? But yes Beaty lane looked a little exhausted towards the end!
Larry Morton did play