Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowling Green vs Anderson County (5A Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins and Why?
No reason why. Just picking Anderson.
Bowling Green wins this one. The #2 Ky team too much for the team from Anderson County.
BG by 35
Bowling Green 59 Anderson Co. 7
Bowling Green by a running clock.
The Purples will roll big-time in this state title game. The only time the scoreboard will say 0-0 is when the ball is kicked off to start the game.
Anderson has a great passing game!Anderson will score more than 7 points, well have to see what happens.I think its funny all Ive listen to in the last 4weeks is Anderson going to get beat every game.Anderson has some great athletic kids on that team and it showed every game in the playoffs. BG is really! REALLY!! good, but anderson not a bad team! you will be surprised what they bring so dont over look them.got alot of heart one team! high school sports anything can happen!!!! :haters::fedup:
BG by 14
Anderson by a field goal
ill take bowling green rolling 38-26
good luck bearcats!!!!
bowling green is one great team ,However its amazing how little respect for a team thats come just as far. Good luck to both teams.
I would expect BG to win,but i don't think thier will be a running clock.AC may suprise a few by how good they are.
daddy59 Wrote:bowling green is one great team ,However its amazing how little respect for a team thats come just as far. Good luck to both teams.

It's not a lack of respect. It's a great BG team against a very good AC team. It's no disrespect. It's similar to Scott County. They are a very good team, but they will get crushed by a Great Trinity team.

AC deserves to be in this game. But that does not mean that this will be a good game.
Running clock? No way. Yes bowling green is good but obviously Anderson is doing something right by having a running clock on southwestern and shutting them out until the starters were pulled. Both teams are very good...can't wait to see what happens.
BG is not trinity so you cant compare the two games ! If anderson was playing trinity 0 chance but BG are not on the same planet as trinity.IMO ANDERSON KIDS WILL NOT LAY DOWN TRUST ME!!!!
BG your not as as good you think. And if you think your just gunna roll over Anderson, your gunna find yourself watching Anderson lift up the CLASS 5A CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY!!!:1:
I don't know much about Anderson County. I remember in the preseason they were ranked pretty high and lost the first game of the season and I hadn't heard much about them since. They have to be pretty good to make it to the state finals.
bubba22 Wrote:Anderson has a great passing game!Anderson will score more than 7 points, well have to see what happens.I think its funny all Ive listen to in the last 4weeks is Anderson going to get beat every game.Anderson has some great athletic kids on that team and it showed every game in the playoffs. BG is really! REALLY!! good, but anderson not a bad team! you will be surprised what they bring so dont over look them.got alot of heart one team! high school sports anything can happen!!!! :haters::fedup:

Somebody struggled in English class...... Bowling Green gets to stay at home and celebrate. 52-7 Nice run for Anderson Co. Big Grinrums02:Would have liked to see a BG and Highlands matchup this year.
Wouldn't we all.
Ha Ha your so funny!!!!:lame::thatsfunn
I like how everyone has doubted AC for the past month. And we have proved everyone on here wrong. Why don't you guys listen to Bubba for once
hop24 Wrote:Somebody struggled in English class...... Bowling Green gets to stay at home and celebrate. 52-7 Nice run for Anderson Co. Big Grinrums02:Would have liked to see a BG and Highlands matchup this year.

I have seen both BG and Highlands play LexCath and to me....BG was better. Faster on defense and huge front line on offense. They limited LexCath to 12 pts and put up 40 plus on them. Not to mentioned limited LC to under 180 yds of total offense. LexCath put up 21 pts and racked up 300 plus yds on HHS....Wait I can see wideleft01 getting here and making one of his arrogant comment. Lets wait.
wow bg and trinity being compared. bg is an outstanding team but cant compare to trinity.:biglmao:
Bowling Green 55-20.
Bowling Green does not bother them anderson co kids one bit they have nothing to prove just play and play they will!Anderson will open some people eyes and they will see they belong with the best.BG is very good but anderson is very good and well coached team. If you remember them playing john harden last year same kids very good passing and running game so dont be thinking blowout! it will be a lot closer than everybody thinks they have a host of very good and healthy athletes on that bearcat team.:dontthinkConfusederved:
I don't think Coach Wallace is underestimating Anderson County. They are practicing every night getting ready to face a very good Bearcat team. Bowling Green has played a tough schedule and has won them all. You can't expect people to think Anderson County is the favorite. Your guess is as good as mine. We will let the teams decide it on the field. Good luck.
adopted purple Wrote:I don't think Coach Wallace is underestimating Anderson County. They are practicing every night getting ready to face a very good Bearcat team. Bowling Green has played a tough schedule and has won them all. You can't expect people to think Anderson County is the favorite. Your guess is as good as mine. We will let the teams decide it on the field. Good luck.
BG is comparing themselves to Trinity, and your telling me the coach aint understimating Anderson come on man
Anderson will shock the state of ky with a 38-35 win:kneel:
Pages: 1 2