Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's Never Turned???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering about which wrestlers have never had either a heel or face run in their careers? The main one that comes to mind is Ricky Steamboat. Maybe Pedro Morales and Bruno Sammartino too? Has Mysterio ever had a heel run?

Sting has never been a heel. He has been a tweener a couple of times but never really a heel. So technically, he never turned heel in my book. Not sure about his pre-WCW days when he tag-teamed with Ultimate Warrior.

Wade Barrett? I know he hasn't been around all that long, but I don't recall him turning face.
John Cena lol
^ Cena started as a Heel
Wasn't Taz always the same? Ryno was always Ryno but he never really said anything, lol
How about these who havent ever turned heel
Jim Duggan
Bruno Sammartino
Tito Santana
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Hillbilly Jim
George the Animal Steele
Junkyard Dog
Goldberg
Jeff Hardy

Courtesy of the world wide web :biggrin:
I know "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan has been one.

Jeff Hardy has been one, actually pretty recent.

I think Goldberg has been a short heel as well.
Duggan was an exclusive Heel back in his days in Mid-South feuding with guys like Dr. Death Steve Williams. He was made the "All American" guy in the WWE.
....and then he turned his back on America, and joined Team Canada in WCW.
Greg Gagne ?
Westside Wrote:Greg Gagne ?

Nope, did not turn. Good one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How about these who havent ever turned heel
Jim Duggan
Bruno Sammartino
Tito Santana
Ricky the Dragon Steamboat
Hillbilly Jim
George the Animal Steele
Junkyard Dog
Goldberg
Jeff Hardy

Courtesy of the world wide web :biggrin:

George the Animal Steele was always a heel and only turned during the Steamboat/Savage feud. Steele used to wrestle babyface Sammartino all the time. We already addressed Duggan and Hardy. Hillbilly Jim used to be Harley Davidson. I really do not know what angle he played in that role. JYD had been around for a long time, so I really don't know what he did back in his Mid-South and earlier days.

The only others that I can think of was the Von Erich clan. Besides Fritz, I don't think any of the boys were heels.
If I am not mistaken, JYD worked as Big Daddy Ritter and was a heel in Calgary for Stampede back in the early 80s.
Back in the late days of WCW when they had the new blood angle going on alot of wrestlers had heel turns...Mysterio and Goldberg both had heel turns during it. That was when mysterio was in the Filthy Animals.
^ Great work. I had forgot all about that!
what about Farooq?
^ He was a Heel and a Face with the Acolytes! He was a face World Champion (first African American) in WCW. He was a Heel in the Nation of domination