Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for Ballers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to ask my BGR team and family to please keep me in your thoughts today..
I just recieved a bad beat.. My girlfriend who is 8 weeks pregnant was just caught cheating on me.. I really don't know how to take this in as it just happened minutes ago.. I'm really freaking out right now.. Please keep me in your thoughts today as I try to overcome this. May God be on my side.
Brother, a lot of questions are going to come up in your mind. The only advice I can give is to be near to the Lord and he will be near to you.

I am here if you need me. If you want to text me, message me, call me, just let me know.
Man, I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope you can find peace.
I'd like to add to LWC's comments. There will be a LOT of things going on in your head. Prayer in this time in need will come from all of us, but you need to only focus on what you know, not what you don't know. This is too early for advice, just do all that you can do to keep yourself calm enough to not make every action a RE-action!

God bless you my brother.
Stardust Wrote:I'd like to add to LWC's comments. There will be a LOT of things going on in your head. Prayer in this time in need will come from all of us, but you need to only focus on what you know, not what you don't know. This is too early for advice, just do all that you can do to keep yourself calm enough to not make every action a RE-action!

God bless you my brother.

And that is exactly what is going through my head..
As in how long it's been going on, where there others, etc..

Thanks you guys.. This is going to take me sometime, but I hope you all are there on fbook if I just need someone to talk with. I'm a mess at the moment.
I'm so sorry Ballers.

God bless you!!!
Sorry to hear Ballers. I know its tough & i know there are a lot of things going through your head right now as i've been down that road myself. Main thing is to stay calm dont do anything irrational. As someone else stated only focus on what you know not what you DONT KNOW. Things will work out for the best i'm sure.
Remember God is only a prayer away. Believe me he will help you in your time of need if you only ask. I myself turned to God when it happened to me & was blessed for doing so. Good luck to ya man. May God be with you.
We'll do.

If you need anything man you know how to get a hold of me
Bullying hypocrites.........Ask yourself, WWJD? I bet he wouldn't pick on me like you two did..........
Praying buddy!
She Hulk Wrote:Bullying hypocrites.........Ask yourself, WWJD? I bet he wouldn't pick on me like you two did..........

Look, this has NO place in this thread! Classless!
Ballers, just bring down the N64 and some starfox and then we will go buy revenge, that should take your mind off of things.lol..But I'm praying for you bro.
She Hulk Wrote:Bullying hypocrites.........Ask yourself, WWJD? I bet he wouldn't pick on me like you two did..........

:gtfo:
^ Take care of him 360
Trust me man, its a good thing shes gone.
The hurt you feel now is eventually going to go away and you'll be glad it did.

Stay close to the man up stairs, he's the only thing that will keep you grounded in times like this.
Stardust Wrote:^ Take care of him 360

:Thumbs:
I bought my brother MW3, Swing bye the house and u can have it. LOL! We will play till u forget the world exist.
Ballers Wrote:I want to ask my BGR team and family to please keep me in your thoughts today..
I just recieved a bad beat.. My girlfriend who is 8 weeks pregnant was just caught cheating on me.. I really don't know how to take this in as it just happened minutes ago.. I'm really freaking out right now.. Please keep me in your thoughts today as I try to overcome this. May God be on my side.
If she was just caught minutes ago, make sure the kid is yours.
Sure thing bro!
TheRealVille Wrote:If she was just caught minutes ago, make sure the kid is yours.

Good point.
Thank you all for everything you have done for me tonight.
Especially Midee1.. Midee1 I don't think anything could have cheered me up and made me see the other side of things and I thank you for that...
Thank you Midee1 for your hospitality and your good humor.. You are a true BGR friend, as well as Stardust and the rest of you guys..
I'm crying because you all are so great, I love you all.
^ Ballers, as you said, we all are brothers. I got your back any day my friend and will FIGHT to protect it Wink Your hurt is our hurt, and we are there for you. Each of us have our own stories, but none of us know what you feel, those are your feelings! But brother, we will do anything to help you with those feelings and would do anything to protect you of any others that would do you harm.

God bless you my friend. If there is anything you need, just holler! Yeah, I'm praying, but I will do anything that you need partner outside of that.
Ballers Wrote:Thank you all for everything you have done for me tonight.
Especially Midee1.. Midee1 I don't think anything could have cheered me up and made me see the other side of things and I thank you for that...
Thank you Midee1 for your hospitality and your good humor.. You are a true BGR friend, as well as Stardust and the rest of you guys..

Any time man, Any time. You've got my number. I can always come up with something off the wall that will cheer you up and take your mind off of things.
You wanna go to Lexington with me and do beautiful college chicks? If so, FB me.
vundy33 Wrote:You wanna go to Lexington with me and do beautiful college chicks? If so, FB me.

Is this invitation for all of us or just Baller?????:biggrin:TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I need someone to talk to today on the phone today, I am a mess still.. Midee1 can I call you? She texted me this morning and it woke me.. She said so many things, she is so keen I just don't know what to believe anymore..

My instincts say it isn't right, she is such a smooth operator for a girl..
vundy33 Wrote:You wanna go to Lexington with me and do beautiful college chicks? If so, FB me.

Maybe in a few months..

Once upon a time my advice to you would have been to go out and find yourself a whore..

But I guess I've grown up, because I don't give that kind of advice anymore..
To love is to feel pain there ain't no way around it..
The very nature of love is to grieve when it is over..
The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits..
Better roll them now before something else goes wrong..
You know, it's a wonderful world, if you can put aside the sadness..
And hang on to every ounce of beauty upon you..
Better take the time to know it..
If you feel anything at all..
You are torn between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, you love your girlfriend and want to forgive and trust her; on the other, your feelings were hurt, your perspective of your relationship has been changed, and you don't want to feel taken advantage of.

Expecting or dwelling on relationship perfection of the past may hinder your healing process. Instead, you might approach your situation as a chance to strengthen the bond you two once shared. Perhaps you could sit down with your girlfriend and each make a list of all of the qualities you love about one another and another list about things that need improving in your relationship. You could discuss your expecations regarding fidelity, open communication, and honesty, and listen to her expectations. How can you achieve the improvements you've both listed? Are they reasonable? What are you willing to compromise on?

Before you make your final decision, you can weigh out the pros and cons of staying with your girlfriend. If the "pro" list outweighs the "con" one, your answer may be evident. Ballers if, however, the situation is reversed, you may want to take some time to figure out your options with a trusted friend, family member, or counselor, minister or someone else that you can count on.
Pages: 1 2