Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving To Hulk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hulk, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Word of advice, avoid the crazies on this Black Friday Wink Confusedhh:
LWC Wrote:Hulk, I want to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Word of advice, avoid the crazies on this Black Friday Wink Confusedhh:

Wow, I didn't know being a moderator allowed you to pick on other people on here when all I wanted to do was wish Hulk a Happy Thanksgiving. It must be nice to have the ability to bully pople on here and get away with it. Do you have no conscience? Clearly, this is none of your business until you butt into it. It's sad and you are a pathetic example representing BGR staff.......
Cheered me up a little bit LWC, thank you lol.
Ballers Wrote:Cheered me up a little bit LWC, thank you lol.

What a hypocrite! You ask for prayers then join in on bullying me. NO WONDER YOUR GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON YOU NICE GUY!! It's called bad karma!
Ouch! Sensitive. You do realize that you accomplish the same thing writing private messages to yourself, right? Sheesh.
Maybe she looks for comfort from strangers that have felt her pain.
^Really?

Not to beat a dead horse but insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. She does this over and over, even though this is always the same result.
LWC Wrote:^Really?

Not to beat a dead horse but insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. She does this over and over, even though this is always the same result.

Is praying defined as being insane then? Would u criticize a young lady at church LWC that came to you every sunday with the same problem? Joke at her and call her insane? I dont believe so. Nor should you correct?
^ Wow, look at who has now stepped out of his troll shoes. How convenient to preach to others:popcorn:
Stardust Wrote:^ Wow, look at who has now stepped out of his troll shoes. How convenient to preach to others:popcorn:

Not preaching at all, Big difference between having some fun and trolling the college, polotics and NBA sports. But when u have people like SheHulk, Ballers and many other asking for comfort. Why make fun?
Ballers was the only one asking for comfort!
Stardust Wrote:Ballers was the only one asking for comfort!

Her writing on here may be her help. Maybe he reads the boards.
I don't need anyone to take up for me, but thanks just the same to those of you that have or have PM'd me. All I wanted to do was wish Hulk a Happy Thanksgiving. I didn't break any rules and I was belittled and bullied by 2 BGR Moderators who IMO should be setting a better example, because my post was perfectly legal and had nothing to do with them. Clearly, that's allowed and acceptable behavior on BGR if you are a MODERATOR. I defended myself and meant what I said to LWC and Ballers. I believe that they are hypocritical bullies and I hope they reap what they have sown based on the way they have treated me. Karma is a bitch, just like me.