Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: R-Truth Turning Babyface
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
R-Truth’s Wellness violation reportedly came in several weeks ago but WWE didn’t suspend him, apparently because of his role in the Survivor Series main event. Nobody is outright saying it backstage but this is the belief.

It’s being reported that Truth and Bourne were tested on the same day, the day after a social function where they and others were smoking “spice” or fake marijuana. Truth and Bourne’s suspensions are a controversial topic within WWE this week.

Truth will be a babyface upon returning. Apparently Vince McMahon is high on the idea of marketing Little Jimmy merchandise.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/...Inside.php
IMO, this is a terrible idea. Now if they make him a Face that is a crazy conspiracy guy, then I am all for it.
Yeah I would have much rather given The Miz a chance to be a babyface, instead of R-Truth.

But I guess they had to get him off TV somehow...
^ Miz has to stay the heel in order to give Punk any credible heels to face
I think miz makes a great heel.
I always hate to be the one that says it, but Miz needs to drop just a few pound or find a new wardrobe for the ring. He is a face to sell merchandise and my wife thinks he is the stuff, lol. He just comes out to the ring in his bloomers and it just doesn't work.

With that out of the way, lol. I do think Miz is a pretty good heel. The only time I wanted him to shut up is the I Quit match on PPV with John Cena. They talked throughout the entire match, lol. Also, that match only helped to build SuperCena Sad

I think R-Truth could work as either.
Ugh, another Miz main event spot.