Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lady Defender Classic @ Bryan Station Dec. 10th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday Dec. 10th
1:00 PM - Ryle vs. Paul Laurence Dunbar
2:30 PM - Tates Creek vs. Anderson County
4:00 PM - Perry County Central vs. Henry Clay
5:30 PM - Rockcastle County vs. Lafayette
7:00 PM - Russell County @ Bryan Station
Should be a great event. Lots of talented teams will be playing that day.
What time does pcc play? On khsaa.org it says they play at 7:00 and this says at 4:00? Hopefully at 4...I would like to see them play....
kentuckywildcatfan Wrote:What time does pcc play? On khsaa.org it says they play at 7:00 and this says at 4:00? Hopefully at 4...I would like to see them play....

they play Henry Clay at 4:00 PM, Russell County plays Bryan Station at 7:00 PM
I heard earlier today the schedule of these games had been changed...is your schedule pretty accurate?
kentuckywildcatfan Wrote:I heard earlier today the schedule of these games had been changed...is your schedule pretty accurate?

that's according to max preps. KHSAA has Henry Clay playing Russell County but Maxpreps has Russell County playing Bryan Station and PCC playing Henry Clay.

what did you hear?
Strikeout King Wrote:that's according to max preps. KHSAA has Henry Clay playing Russell County but Maxpreps has Russell County playing Bryan Station and PCC playing Henry Clay.

what did you hear?

Henry Clay plays Russell County at 4pm and Perry Central Plays Bryan Station at 7pm. The rest of the schedule posted above is correct.