Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Packers 27 - Lions 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green Bay improves to 11-0
strikeout king Wrote:green bay improves to 12-0

11-0
Penalties killed the Lions.
IMO the Packers run the table.
I really thought the Lions would win.
I think that the Lions could have won but, even though he is just one player, Suh cost them the game by getting ejected from the game!
Suh is a PUNK!!! To hear him plead innocence saying "I was being pushed" while they were showing the replay during his comments had me incensed! It's time to suspend this @$$! What he did was completely unprovoked and shows how much of a P#$$! he really is to kick a guy whose on the ground, not once, but twice!
At one time, I liked Suh, I liked his physicality, but he is really starting to show what kind of player he really is. He will get slapped with a HUGE fine. Other than that, Packers dominated this game, the Lions continue their tradition of getting their ass kicked on Thanksgiving.
I have to believe he gets more than just a fine out of this. I see a 1 game suspension!
Stardust Wrote:Suh is a PUNK!!! To hear him plead innocence saying "I was being pushed" while they were showing the replay during his comments had me incensed! It's time to suspend this @$$! What he did was completely unprovoked and shows how much of a P#$$! he really is to kick a guy whose on the ground, not once, but twice!

and right before he kept banging the same guy he stepped on, head against the ground then he stomps him. Unprofessional, he'll more than likely be getting a fine plus suspension. There's no call for that non-sense
^ I could not agree more
Packers keep catching all the breaks.
Stardust Wrote:I have to believe he gets more than just a fine out of this. I see a 1 game suspension!

SD, he went around saying and telling reporters that he didn't step on him and that he wasn't trying to hurt someone. He said he had no intentions on hurting someone but you can clearly see that he picks his foot up and then stomps at the Packer Player
Strikeout King Wrote:SD, he went around saying and telling reporters that he didn't step on him and that he wasn't trying to hurt someone. He said he had no intentions on hurting someone but you can clearly see that he picks his foot up and then stomps at the Packer Player

Exactly. I've lost any respect for this guy and look for a cheap shot from some O-Lineman that ends his career!
Lions are still the Lions on T-Day.
Suh has taken this too far. It is time to call a spade a spade: Suh is 100% dirty.

Since he had a 1-1 talk with Roger Goddell about the rules, he obviously gets suspended now.
Packers are still undefeated. Bring on the Giants!
Stardust Wrote:Suh is a PUNK!!! To hear him plead innocence saying "I was being pushed" while they were showing the replay during his comments had me incensed! It's time to suspend this @$$! What he did was completely unprovoked and shows how much of a P#$$! he really is to kick a guy whose on the ground, not once, but twice!

And then he had the nerve to bring God into it. I think he will be suspended for more than 1 game.
Congrats Packers!
Stardust Wrote:Exactly. I've lost any respect for this guy and look for a cheap shot from some O-Lineman that ends his career!

Someone will, or he might 'accidentally' get high-low'd. Idiot is going to have to learn that actions sometimes have serious consequences.
I'm so sick of Suh's stupid ass immature crap...it's really, really getting old.

And the Packers won't be stopped until we, DA BEARS, bring them back down to earth on Christmas day.
Aslan Wrote:Packers keep catching all the breaks.

? Elaborate?