Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 10 years ago today.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on the Star of Louisville getting ready to marry my wife. We have had some ups and downs, I would not change a thing.
^ Amen brother. God bless you and your family my friend!
Well said Jarons!
God bless you Jarons!
Congrats on 10 years. What's the Star of Louisville?
vundy33 Wrote:Congrats on 10 years. What's the Star of Louisville?
Thanks. The Star of Louisville is a riverboat that offers dinner and lunch cruises. A few years ago it moved across the river to Jeffersonville, IN and is now called the Star of Jefferson.
I hope shes a Packers Fan Smile
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary Bro
Congrats man.

I always thought it was called the Belle of Lville, or is that something else? lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Congrats man.

I always thought it was called the Belle of Lville, or is that something else? lol
Thanks. This is a different riverboat. This boat used to be docked next to the Belle of Louisville.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope shes a Packers Fan Smile
LOL!! She was when we met and started dating.
Jarons Wrote:Thanks. The Star of Louisville is a riverboat that offers dinner and lunch cruises. A few years ago it moved across the river to Jeffersonville, IN and is now called the Star of Jefferson.

Cool...and I like the new name alot better, haha.
Jarons Wrote:Thanks. This is a different riverboat. This boat used to be docked next to the Belle of Louisville.

Ah, i see. Thats great man.

I always see the belle when i have to go to lville for work sometimes and always wanted to go on it.
Congrats Buddy.