Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scott
Coach: Brad Carr (119-91 in seven seasons)

Last season: 19-10 (district champion, lost to George Rogers Clark in regional semifinals)

Key players: Sr. G Blake Daugherty, Sr. G Brad Morrison, Jr. F Nick Jackson

Outlook: The four-time defending district champion Eagles lost every starter and have just two seniors returning. "We've been able to build after losing seniors, but we've had nothing to this extreme. The kids are very inexperienced," Carr said. "As far as starters, it's wide open. We can play 10 people." Daugherty is the only returnee who has starting experience. He and last year's seventh man, guard Brad Morrison, need to become leaders. Jackson, last year's sixth man, has logged important minutes.
Coach Carr can get the most out of the talent he has than just about any coach I have seen.
^ ANY coach that I have seen! I pushed for him hard 7 and 2 years ago. The previous administration is what kept him from taking it 7 years ago. Last years Eagles team kept him from taking it 2 years ago. He has ties here in Alexandria, so maybe someday.