Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central @ Paintsville 2/24/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm going with the tigers, just because they are playing at home
Pike Central
Pike Central by 7
Pike Central
ill take Paintsville. simply because its at paintsville.
Pike Central 74
Paintsville 73
I'm taking Paintsville, simply because I think they are better!
Paintsville by 4
Paintsville by 12.

Will Pugh guard Lowe?
well it is being played at Paintsville should be a great game but P-Ville will win it since they are at home by 5...Lowe will have a tough time scoring on them i think i hope not though...
This should be an exciting game, but I think Pike Central will pull this one out late...Pike Central by four...
Paintsville 82
pike central

Very good game i think
Dang pike central's score 77 sorry about that
Paintsville doens't have anyone who can handle Lowe.

Pike Central by 6
Paintsville by 10.
Depends on if Paintsville can stop Lowe.

I'll take the Tigers by 12 with Senior Night and the honoring of the '96 State Champions.
Should be a very high scoring game. Im gonna go with Paintsville by single digits. 91-86
Who knows... it all depends on if the are feeling well enough to play after that Kid Rock concert...LOL... i'm just teasing... I'll go with my boys in Blue
I agree the Tigers should be the favorite since their at home,but they don't have anyone that can handle Lowe. Even If he is not completely healed from his injury he will still be to much for the Tigers! Pike Central wins going away!! Get ready to be put back in your cage Tigers!!!!! PC-74 Pville-62 :Thumbs:
PCC by 10..too much Lowe
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Paintsville by 12.

Will Pugh guard Lowe?
It doesn't matter if Pugh guards him, Brad Lowe will score. A better question is, will Lowe's supporting cast step up? We all know that Paintsville has a group of boys that truly love the game and enjoy playing together, the chemistry on that team is great.
Paintsville by 9
Paintsville by 6
I haven't seen Lowe play. Is he just that good that a couple of athletes like Pugh and Bundy can't slow hm down??
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Paintsville doens't have anyone who can handle Lowe.

Pike Central by 6
Let Lowe get his points and shut the other 4 down is my opinion.. Thats what tehy used to do to Phelps in the Ervin Stepp days let him get his 50 to 60 and shut the rest down..
the thing is though the rest of this team has the ability to shake defenders and i know alot of you all are going to want to disagree but if you have seen them play recently then you would know...
I'm going to go with Paintville in this one its at Paintsville and from top to bottom they are the better team. Brad lowe might score his 30 but can his team win tonight if he does that i think if they want to have a chance he needs to become a passer cause the defence is goin to be keyed around him tonight. But i dont think that he can do that so.....

Paintsville 87

Pike central 78
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:the thing is though the rest of this team has the ability to shake defenders and i know alot of you all are going to want to disagree but if you have seen them play recently then you would know...
PCC is 2-2 in the last 4 games with 6 point loss to Betsy Layne at home. They also lost at Johnson Central by 6. They did come back and beat South Floyd, with a 40-10 4th quarter, by 28 at home. If they are playing so great, they shouldn't have lost to Betsy Layne at home and at Johnson Central. BTW, Paintsville beat Central at Central by 24 points last week.

Paintsville is 3-1 in the last 4 games. They lost Betsy Layne by 1 at home, won at Sheldon Clark by 16, won JCHS by 24, and beat Prestonsburg by 3.

Neither team is burning it up, but I'll still go with Paintsville.
"BLUEGRASS-RULES" Wrote:Let Lowe get his points and shut the other 4 down is my opinion.. Thats what tehy used to do to Phelps in the Ervin Stepp days let him get his 50 to 60 and shut the rest down..

Maybe but then you also have one named Tyler Hamilton on Pike Central's team. Tyler is one of those players who if you are sitting and watching him it doesn't look like he's done that much...then you check the stats and he's scored in the upper 20s on you and pulled down alot of rebounds. I think that Lowe and Hamilton make a deadly pair....

PCC will walk away with this win.....and they will deserve it!
the tigers will stop lowe. pike central is in our house.

tigers by 10
Pages: 1 2